SJW Culture, Pride Parades, Tolerance and such

I looked at this on youtube. It didn't look like infowars staged it. Im sure they did not pay any people to protest and people to act like drivers.

If they really wanna cause a disturbance and gain attention, they should cripple international shipping by treading water in the shipping lanes far out the oceans.

I was thinking they should be directing train traffic instead.

If they really wanna cause a disturbance and gain attention, they should cripple international shipping by treading water in the shipping lanes far out the oceans.
Dont you know what happens to cardboard when it gets wet?

Are we all hyperventilating again from blowing antifa (whatever that is) massively out of proportion?

Portland's police force is trash.
Their bosses are trash. It’s the mayor and chief that have told them to stay out of it. I’d say most of them would love to be braining these idiots back to whatever hole they crawled out of.

Their bosses are trash. It’s the mayor and chief that have told them to stay out of it. I’d say most of them would love to be braining these idiots back to whatever hole they crawled out of.
Well the people of Portland need to grow some balls and demand law and order. I wouldn't move there for any amount of money if that's the way the city is operated

Portland's police force is trash.

I think I read where the old mayor cracked skulls and the new one told them to let it ride. The problem is when ordinary citizens get caught up in the mess, someones going to get hurt and this mayor (Ted Wheeler) is going to own the responsibility.

Reactions: BeecherVol
It has to be so weird being a democrat. So many factions within the party who HATE each other with a passion.

Poor terrorist group BLM so upset the gays are getting attention. Its their month homies, let em have it. You had your month to bellyache about how bad it is in America. That was back in February, you know, the shortest month..
Apparently they don't know about intersectionality. Whoopsie.

Well the people of Portland need to grow some balls and demand law and order. I wouldn't move there for any amount of money if that's the way the city is operated
A lot of the people in Portland are ok with this. They don’t want to offend Antifa, and since they hate Trump supporters so much they must be right. So a few good liberals get attacked or harassed by these jerks. As long as they are defending the city from the threat of white supremacy(a city that’s 75% white lol) it’s ok.

I think I read where the old mayor cracked skulls and the new one told them to let it ride. The problem is when ordinary citizens get caught up in the mess, someones going to get hurt and this mayor (Ted Wheeler) is going to own the responsibility.
I'm surprised none of these idiots have been shot yet. I can see several scenarios where I could see a justified shooting in these videos alone.

Reactions: Obsessed

VN Store

Back