Single game tickets for 2019

They have every single game. I seen UGA lowers in J on row 30 for $115.00. I bet some will try to make a profit but sadly this season they can hardly give tickets away.

Reactions: Titan05
They have every single game. I seen UGA lowers in J on row 30 for $115.00. I bet some will try to make a profit but sadly this season they can hardly give tickets away.
Im actually looking for row 30 of south end zone for BYU and another game or 2. What date do these sale to public?

And Yeah some will buy these and jack up prices before public can get them im sure, but UT had a hard time selling this year

It’s a link but season ticket holders receive a code for 20% off additional tickets. Have to receive emails from ut to receive the link. They are unavailable if you just go to allvols.com

I didn't see a code for 20%. It just takes you to the single ticket page.

Is there any reason you don't want to just buy the tickets on the street before kickoff? Great seats for basically nothing.

Reactions: Titan05
Is there any reason you don't want to just buy the tickets on the street before kickoff? Great seats for basically nothing.
Im looking for certain sections, aisle, without installed chairbacks, close to where i park. I don't mind paying face thru UT. I hope they're still available when tickets go on sale to public.

I picked up 2 in row 6 of CC yesterday for the USC game off the site. Demand must be really low this year

I pulled the trigger and went ahead and purchased this package.
It is a good deal. The VolPass thingy isn't a bad deal either. $280 donation plus tickets. And you get to choose your seats for each game that week. It would be cool if you wanted to sit in different sections throughout the year.

VN Store

Back