Single game tickets for 2019

GoVols#18

They will try to sell season tickets first. They give donors the opportunity to buy additional season tickets without extra donation. Usually that is offered around the first week in July. I got a voicemail today to call the ticket office back so they might be starting this process early. I would look for single game tickets to start being sold by about mid July.

OrngeJuiceJones

They will try to sell season tickets first. They give donors the opportunity to buy additional season tickets without extra donation. Usually that is offered around the first week in July. I got a voicemail today to call the ticket office back so they might be starting this process early. I would look for single game tickets to start being sold by about mid July.
That's about what i was thinking. Thanks.

Volsfaninva917

I think they're trying to get rid of as many vol passes as they can, season ticket sales are about wrapped up for the year. I think for UGA or South Carolina lowers you'll have to buy a 3 game pack, just like with Bama and Florida last year.

BACKDOC

Every game I have attended......UT won, favored or not. Every game I bet on, UT lost both points and spread. So, I am attending the games and placing my bet while at the stadium before the game starts..........I am safe :)

Go Vols!
Every time I ever bet on TN I made a load of money, but that was back in 98 and 99.

WoodsmanVol

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom
Every game I have attended......UT won, favored or not. Every game I bet on, UT lost both points and spread. So, I am attending the games and placing my bet while at the stadium before the game starts..........I am safe :)

Go Vols!

They've won every game I attended as well. Almost didn't in the USC vs. Marquez North FG range catch. Now, as for your plan, don't do it. You'll end up jinxing the team.

GoVols#18

That must be why they keep calling me and trying to talk me into buying more. I'm afraid I can't sell them or would lose money doing so. There will have to be more winning before this will turn around I think.

Jeepkuntry

They are struggling. I inquired about seasons in a couple different sections. Received 3 follow ups. My biggest issue is I cannot get another person to commit and go in half. If so, I'd do it. That and a few of the big games are good hunting times so I would only go to 2-3 games and sell the rest.

1725gatorhater

Tennessee ticket office has extra away tickets to Bama, Fla, UK and Missouri if you’re a donor. I don’t see paying $85.00 and fees for a ticket to UK...only a few seats from top of stadium.

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors