Single Game & Mini Packs on Sale

Florida returned thousands of seats but all upper deck 105$, Alabama tickets only available in mini pack and a few lowers remain for that game.

It looks like Florida returned a lot of tickets.
No it’s where season tickets didn’t sell out. My bad both bad season ticket sales and Florida fans didn’t sell their tickets because of Florida single tickets. It looks like a bunch of horders are trying to make a few dollars because they are sold out. I bet on ticket forum people will try to make a big profit on them but they will be discouraged because ticket sales are not high this season.

Last edited:
No it’s where season tickets didn’t sell out. My bad both bad season ticket sales and Florida fans didn’t sell their tickets because of Florida single tickets. It looks like a bunch of horders are trying to make a few dollars because they are sold out. I bet on ticket forum people will try to make a big profit on them but they will be discouraged because ticket sales are not high this season.

Lol spot on
Tickets - Tennessee vs Florida

I just got decent seats in section NN. I sat there two years ago and it’s not a visitor section !

I debated buying a ticket for Florida. It gave me the option of GG32. When I said no it kept me on that same row. I'm not paying about $120 for that seat. I think scalpers bought this game up anticipating profits. Ain't gonna happen this year!

Reactions: 1 person
I debated buying a ticket for Florida. It gave me the option of GG32. When I said no it kept me on that same row. I'm not paying about $120 for that seat. I think scalpers bought this game up anticipating profits. Ain't gonna happen this year!

I think they ought to tear down the entire south end zone upper deck, and build another exactly like the north end zone with chairbacks and a cover, with good concessions and walking areas much wider than what's there now. South end zone is also in my opinion is dangerous as steep as it is. I don't feel comfortable or safe on the steps or even standing to cheer. Tear that crap, build it back exactly like the North upper.

I think they ought to tear down the entire south end zone upper deck, and build another exactly like the north end zone with chairbacks and a cover, with good concessions and walking areas much wider than what's there now. South end zone is also in my opinion is dangerous as steep as it is. I don't feel comfortable or safe on the steps or even standing to cheer. Tear that crap, build it back exactly like the North upper.

It's definitely an eyesore.

I got an Air BNB for $100 in downtown Knoxville for Florida game, don't think the person knew it was game day. I plan on scalping tickets when I get down there.

At luncheon in Nashville today, Fulmer said 1998 championship team would come in the weekend of Florida game to celebrate 20th anniversary and be honored at game.

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks for the heads up. Got 4 on the 50. 47 rows up. For the Missouri game.
Figure we will still be undefeated then.

Go vols.

Reactions: 2 people
Just an FYI, they opened up a ton of tickets for the Florida game. Much better locations than what was available a week or two ago.

Reactions: 1 person
Just an FYI, they opened up a ton of tickets for the Florida game. Much better locations than what was available a week or two ago.

It’s amazing, looks like Florida barely sold any tickets in the upper deck. Just hope for a win against them!

VN Store

Back