Single Game & Mini Packs on Sale

1725gatorhater

It looks like Florida returned a lot of tickets.
No it’s where season tickets didn’t sell out. My bad both bad season ticket sales and Florida fans didn’t sell their tickets because of Florida single tickets. It looks like a bunch of horders are trying to make a few dollars because they are sold out. I bet on ticket forum people will try to make a big profit on them but they will be discouraged because ticket sales are not high this season.

Last edited:

Volsfaninva917

No it’s where season tickets didn’t sell out. My bad both bad season ticket sales and Florida fans didn’t sell their tickets because of Florida single tickets. It looks like a bunch of horders are trying to make a few dollars because they are sold out. I bet on ticket forum people will try to make a big profit on them but they will be discouraged because ticket sales are not high this season.
Lol spot on
Tickets - Tennessee vs Florida

Jeepkuntry

I debated buying a ticket for Florida. It gave me the option of GG32. When I said no it kept me on that same row. I'm not paying about $120 for that seat. I think scalpers bought this game up anticipating profits. Ain't gonna happen this year!

OrngeJuiceJones

I debated buying a ticket for Florida. It gave me the option of GG32. When I said no it kept me on that same row. I'm not paying about $120 for that seat. I think scalpers bought this game up anticipating profits. Ain't gonna happen this year!
I think they ought to tear down the entire south end zone upper deck, and build another exactly like the north end zone with chairbacks and a cover, with good concessions and walking areas much wider than what's there now. South end zone is also in my opinion is dangerous as steep as it is. I don't feel comfortable or safe on the steps or even standing to cheer. Tear that crap, build it back exactly like the North upper.

Titan05

I think they ought to tear down the entire south end zone upper deck, and build another exactly like the north end zone with chairbacks and a cover, with good concessions and walking areas much wider than what's there now. South end zone is also in my opinion is dangerous as steep as it is. I don't feel comfortable or safe on the steps or even standing to cheer. Tear that crap, build it back exactly like the North upper.
It's definitely an eyesore.

CPA

At luncheon in Nashville today, Fulmer said 1998 championship team would come in the weekend of Florida game to celebrate 20th anniversary and be honored at game.

VN Store

Sponsors