Silicon Valley

The show is just creative in the ways it's funny. Not generic and always finding new, simply ways to be humorous. I hope the show stays around for a while, like VEEP.

The show is just creative in the ways it's funny. Not generic and always finding new, simply ways to be humorous. I hope the show stays around for a while, like VEEP.

That's Mike Judge's MO. He's never forced jokes.

Over the course of the past seven days, I've powered through both seasons one and two and now I'm completely caught up. I effin love this show.

Reactions: 1 person
finally began S3 and got caught up last night. Was totally not expecting that ending in ep 3. Show is so damn good.

Reactions: 1 person
Man I hope Zach Woods gets an Emmy nom for this season. Everyone is great but he really stepped up his supporting role this year. He's been hilarious.

Big Head kills me too. "That's pretty ironic isn't it?" "No really, is it? I'm never sure."

So I know it's been renewed, but did they not know if it was going to be renewed or not? I say that because that finale sort of seemed like it could have been a series finale too. The way it ended with them all back together and playing the "Always Blue!" game.

The Veep finale was sort of the same, it was shot in a way that could have worked as a series finale.

So I know it's been renewed, but did they not know if it was going to be renewed or not? I say that because that finale sort of seemed like it could have been a series finale too. The way it ended with them all back together and playing the "Always Blue!" game.

The Veep finale was sort of the same, it was shot in a way that could have worked as a series finale.

That's a good question. It's kind of smart to write a show that way, from the network's perspective. Not giving proper endings to How to Make It in America and Deadwood is embarrassing for HBO, IMO.

IDK why they can't just say, "oh it's a failure? well as a thank you to the fans we'll do 2 more episodes to tie the series up."

Nope. It's "**** the fans".

VN Store

Back