Should schools be eligible for some sort of government bailout?

CO Vol

Yeah, I’m sure they are teetering on the brink of bankruptcy 😂. They are probably getting prepared to issue pro rated discounts to all the students who paid full tuition through end of semester, but got shorted.
Dang, you got to be kidding, right?

tnutater

Whenever we stop paying highly skilled gym teachers 5-10 million a year, I’ll consider government assistance. Until then, let’s see if lil Nick and his ilk want to take a pay haircut...ya know....for the kids?
No one hates all things crimson more than I do, however wee little Nicky will always be paid his money first.

Ace

aka, Hoss
Whenever we stop paying highly skilled gym teachers 5-10 million a year, I’ll consider government assistance. Until then, let’s see if lil Nick and his ilk want to take a pay haircut...ya know....for the kids?
Many coaches are taking pay cuts already. It will only increase.

CSVol

NoShirt NoShoes NoDice
speaking of bailouts.... how bout those floating petri dishes, the cruise lines, having the balls asking for a US bail out. They're headquartered in Liberia, and other small countries to keep from paying US government taxes. They're worse than farmers with their hand out waiting a gift.
FYP

VN Store

Sponsors