Shooting reported at U.S. Navy base in Florida

This is another reason he needs to be removed from office. If this turns out to be terrorism Trump will let Saudi Arabia walk just like he did with Khashoggi.

Lol Khashoggi is that the non American / Saudi nationalist reporter that got himself killed in Turkey ? Do tell us again what Trump was supposed to do that the UN special investigator couldn’t get done .

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Where were all the good guys with guns? This was a military base after all. Were they all not trained property in the use of guns? Don't worry Trump has too much invested with the Saudis to do anything about this. His vagina is larger than his neck vagina.

Since you know nothing about the military you would know nothing about how a military base operates. Soldiers don’t just walk around with loaded weapons.

Lol Khashoggi is that the non American / Saudi nationalist reporter that got himself killed in Turkey ? Do tell us again what Trump was supposed to do that the UN special investigator couldn’t get done .

Your mental midget in charge took the Prince's denial at face value. It wouldn't have mattered what anybody found. Just like when every intelligence body in the US told Trump Russia interfered in our election he took Putin's denial at face value. The mental midget in charge is a coward.

Reactions: TN Ribs
OK he was applying for citizenship. Regardless, we did nothing for him when we should have. We did nothing to SA for 9/11 and we will do nothing here. I am sure even though he was in the SA military he was just a troubled young man.

OK he was applying for citizenship. Regardless, we did nothing for him when we should have. We did nothing to SA for 9/11 and we will do nothing here. I am sure even though he was in the SA military he was just a troubled young man.

But I bet you’re ok when an illegal Mexican commits a crime and is turned loose.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

Whoa Whoa Whoa... first things first ... for the last time , he IS NOT was never and will never be an American citizen .

He wasn't applying for US citizenship. He was/did moving to Turkey to marry some woman. You can't be in the process of applying for US citizenship and move out of the country.

That whole indecent was between Turkey and SA, we had no business getting involved.

Your mental midget in charge took the Prince's denial at face value. It wouldn't have mattered what anybody found. Just like when every intelligence body in the US told Trump Russia interfered in our election he took Putin's denial at face value. The mental midget in charge is a coward.

Shouldn't you be mad at Turkey? It was none of our business.

VN Store

Back