Shooting reported at U.S. Navy base in Florida

This is another reason he needs to be removed from office. If this turns out to be terrorism Trump will let Saudi Arabia walk just like he did with Khashoggi.
Trumps Administration is training Saudi terrorists in the United States. It was a terrorist attack on US soil. He has compromised US national security with his pandering to the King. The manufacturer of the weapon the terrorist was being trained to use should have to pay out the ass to the families of the victims and the King should as well. F Saudi Arabia. Bring our troops home. We shouldn't be guarding their oil and we shouldn't be selling them weapons.

Trumps Administration is training Saudi terrorists in the United States. It was a terrorist attack on US soil. He has compromised US national security with his pandering to the King. The manufacturer of the weapon the terrorist was being trained to use should have to pay out the ass to the families of the victims and the King should as well. F Saudi Arabia. Bring our troops home. We shouldn't be guarding their oil and we shouldn't be selling them weapons.
It’s cute that you think this is unique to Trump.

The US. has been training Saudi military on domestic bases for decades. Particularly aviators.
Have they ever done anything like this before? It needs to be investigated by congress 10 times so they can determine what measures we can take to keep this from happening again.

#Islamophobe

Washingtonexaminer, I'll wait for the news.
Saudi Trainee Kills 3 in Shooting at Florida Naval Base

Six other Saudi nationals were detained for questioning near the scene of the shooting, including three who were seen filming the entire incident, according to a person briefed on the initial stages of the investigation. A group that monitors online jihadist activity said that shortly before the shooting, a Twitter account with a name matching the gunman’s posted a “will” calling the United States a “nation of evil” and criticizing its support for Israel.

Saudi Trainee Kills 3 in Shooting at Florida Naval Base

Six other Saudi nationals were detained for questioning near the scene of the shooting, including three who were seen filming the entire incident, according to a person briefed on the initial stages of the investigation. A group that monitors online jihadist activity said that shortly before the shooting, a Twitter account with a name matching the gunman’s posted a “will” calling the United States a “nation of evil” and criticizing its support for Israel.
See that's much better. The examiner said they were "caught" filming, implying guilt and insinuating they were in on it. That may be the case thought when more information comes out. We should suspend training immediately.

See that's much better. The examiner said they were "caught" filming, implying guilt and insinuating they were in on it. That may be the case thought when more information comes out. We should suspend training immediately.

To all Muslims or just the Saudi’s ?

I was stationed at Fort Rucker during the Obama administration and we trained a lot of Saudi pilots. I'm not knocking Obama but training Saudi pilots is something that the US has been doing for many years prior to Trump.

So we now for kicking out Muslims from specific country’s ? Wow how the worm has turned .
This has zero to do with religion. I'm for not supplying arms to and training people from a country whose citizens attack the US. SA doesn't care as long as we continue to be their merc army and the US govt looks the other way because of oil

SA is not an ally.

I was stationed at Fort Rucker during the Obama administration and we trained a lot of Saudi pilots. I'm not knocking Obama but training Saudi pilots is something that the US has been doing for many years prior to Trump.
Take a wild guess at what makes this different, they hadn't done anything like this before as far as I know. Your insight might be of help though. Do we train all of their pilots? If so, Is this a separate contract from the sale of arms or is negotiated with the sale?

This has zero to do with religion. I'm for not supplying arms to and training people from a country whose citizens attack the US. SA doesn't care as long as we continue to be their merc army and the US govt looks the other way because of oil

SA is not an ally.

Dang that almost sounds like Trumps “ Muslim Ban “ that had so many triggered .

VN Store

Back