Shooting in El Paso

I read his manifesto and he doesn’t come across as mentally ill. He put a lot of thought into what he did and why he did it. What he did was pure evil, and I hope he gets the death penalty. I’m wondering if what he did will inspire others to attempt the same thing.

I read his manifesto and he doesn’t come across as mentally ill. He put a lot of thought into what he did and why he did it. What he did was pure evil, and I hope he gets the death penalty. I’m wondering if what he did will inspire others to attempt the same thing.

How about the Trump van guy sending novice pipe bombs to CNN and Dems. You don't think that guy is celebrated in white supremacy circles?

How about the Trump van guy sending novice pipe bombs to CNN and Dems. You don't think that guy is celebrated in white supremacy circles?

You're the one that would know that. I'd forgotten all about that douchebag. I bet you make notes on these guys & keep them for reference in cases like this. You won't be changing the 2016 election with your rhetoric.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I’m not sure what you’re getting at with your post. Are you saying he inspired other people to do the same?

Wouldn't surprise me to see that the El Paso shooter had a Q tshirt and a MAGA hat. I'm not saying that's why he gunned those folks down, just that it wouldn't be shocking to find out he posted [Q DroPs] to internet message boards.

I decided a long time ago that Q and Deep State conspiracies are how Trump supporters avoid crises of conscience. Trump's fighting all these vital invisible battles, so we have to let him act abhorrently.

Trump says it's a mental illness problem.

Ok, I mean anyone who would do this is by definition mentally ill. But the refusal to acknowledge white supremacy and nationalism were major factors is just another failure by this loser of a President.

It's all connected to mental illness.

I don’t think the Walmart was a gun free zone either. I was actually kinda shocked a customer didn’t pop him.

Was the Walmart connected to a mall entry point? Does the company that owns that mall have a standard across the country no guns policy?

If so and Walmart is leasing from the mall owners it could be a part of their lease.

Ever read the Uni-bombers manifesto or this?

7CC1E23E-5B6D-4017-A4B9-BD5B76B32816.jpeg

I was trying to point out that gun free zones in general are just virtue signals and most people who carry couldn’t care less about that little sign. Now I for one won’t go into an establishment that decides to hang that sign up if it’s just me. But if we meet friends out some place to eat, shop, etc. I carry regardless of the sign. I think most people do.
On a Walmart or something like that I can see. I understand your point. A bar, a concert with metal detectors, any government building, etc... you’re saying you don’t carry there and yes that makes sense also.

But if you ever have to defend yourself in a gun free zone I’m guessing there will be legal issues. But at least you’re alive to stand trial I guess 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: SLICKYINC
Was the Walmart connected to a mall entry point? Does the company that owns that mall have a standard across the country no guns policy?

If so and Walmart is leasing from the mall owners it could be a part of their lease.
I have no idea. But like Slicky said I’m guessing many walk on by.

On a Walmart or something like that I can see. I understand your point. A bar, a concert with metal detectors, any government building, etc... you’re saying you don’t carry there and yes that makes sense also.

But if you ever have to defend yourself in a gun free zone I’m guessing there will be legal issues. But at least you’re alive to stand trial I guess 🤷‍♂️
I’m not sure a sign can take away your right to carry if you have a permit to carry.

The guy who says he tried to grab kids to safety stated he was carrying in the mall. If it's gun free....oopsie.

His twitter now contains info for contacting his PAO which I had wondered about during his interviews. Most aren't real fond of that stuff.

No. Have you? It was linked on the Drudge Report. The point was he seems to have a clear mind and fully conscious of what he was doing. It didn’t ramble. I didn’t say he was justified in what he did or his beliefs.
Neither did those other two. You don’t have to ramble to be crazy. In fact, one could easily argue, the Unibomber is more intelligent then anyone on this board.

Reactions: SLICKYINC
I’m not sure a sign can take away your right to carry if you have a permit to carry.
In TX there is a very specific sign verbiage and the sign has to be presented in a very specific way and if you ignore and carry and are caught it’s a misdemeanor. But it’s fine only and frankly that seems like a fair trade to me.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Neither did those other two. You don’t have to ramble to be crazy.
I don’t think he Hitler was crazy either. I think he was of sound mind, just completely evil, same as the El Paso shooter. All I’m doing is pointing out he doesn’t appear to have heard “voices.” At the end of the day it doesn’t matter much, because murder is murder regardless of the reason why.

Report: El Paso Shooter Claimed to Be Radicalized Before Trump

Several media outlets are reporting that the gunman who killed 20 people and wounded 26 at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas claimed in a manifesto that his white supremacist views had nothing to do with President Donald Trump.

631e09_texas-mall-shooting-82110-law-enforcement-work-scene-shooting-shopping-640x480.jpg

The Washington Post reported Sunday: “Authorities believe … [the shooter] wrote the document, though they are still gathering evidence.” It also noted that the author “stresses that he has maintained his white supremacist ideology for many years, predating President Trump and his 2016 campaign, which he says did not influence his reasons for carrying out the attack.”

CNN added: “The writer wrote that their opinions on immigration predate President Trump, and the writer appears to have held these beliefs for years.

Portions of the alleged manifesto were published by LatinoRebels.com. In it, the author supported the terrorist in Christchurch, New Zealand, who killed dozens of Muslims earlier this year; rails against the “Hispanic invasion of Texas”; condemns interracial relationships; and calls for a racial partition of the country.

The author predicted that some people will blame Trump for the attack, but says that would be “fake news,” since he held his views before Trump.

Though the author reserved much of his political bile for Democrats, he also attacked Republicans and espoused some left-wing views, claiming that “our lifestyle is destroying the environment of our country.”

Report: El Paso Shooter Claimed to Be Radicalized Before Trump | Breitbart

VN Store

Back