Shocker

Just to tease, there is a rumor that Marvin Austin refused the inhome visit with the Vol coaches because he committed to them over the phone so they could concentrate on recruiting other players.

And a caller on Sports Talk claims he has sources within the program that say we will get D. Jones, Paige, and Sykes on Wednesday.

i love optimism :)

Ahhh, the guy that was talking about Austin said he got that info from the Scout chatroom. He said he normally let's "Austin info" go in one ear and out the other, but this guy was the guy that was all over Meachem coming to UT a number of years ago.

Just to tease, there is a rumor that Marvin Austin refused the inhome visit with the Vol coaches because he committed to them over the phone so they could concentrate on recruiting other players.

And a caller on Sports Talk claims he has sources within the program that say we will get D. Jones, Paige, and Sykes on Wednesday.

Ok look, I dont have the time or the nerves to deal with this crap anymore ha ha. Someones babys momma's daddy's girlfriend, who worked at the bakery that Marvin Austin's sister's boyfriend's dog trainer works at says that Marvin Austin is going to UT. I GET EXCITED. Then someone else hears that Marvin Austin doesnt even have a sister so it all blows up and I GET SAD. Dont FUDGE with my emotions HV. :scare: :scare:

I think Jones stays with UNC and Im starting to believe Austin to FSU is a lock

Your signing day suprise?

mine is Vereen to UNC
It depends on whose numbers are accurate as to how big of a deal this would be.

If Rivals is right, he'd be the slowest RB on the team. If Scout is right, he'd be almost as fast as Coker.

If he does defect, I'd love to see G Jones at RB. Looks like he has great vision and is hard to tackle.

I wouldn't be surprised if Austin showed up at Alabama A&M. The guy has played this all the way through... he could end up anywhere.

VN Store

Back