• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Shocker

I know Vereen was definately solid to the Vols after his unofficial visit to UNC. But, has anybody heard from him since the commitment of Creer? I hope we keep him because I think he is a sleeper. Just wonder if the commitment of a big time recruit at his position has made him think about it again.

I can't put any names with it but I think Saban steals a few commits from other schools!

nope vereen is all Vol. Vereen is as good as Creer is don't be fooled

Jimmy Clausen faxes letter of intent to wrong school, he will be playing womens' volleyball at William & Mary.

nope vereen is all Vol. Vereen is as good as Creer is don't be fooled

I am not fooled. I think he is very good. But, you never know what perception these kids have. Some see the rankings and assume they will have to work from behind the 8-ball just because they are ranked lower than the other recruit. I am glad Vereen is not worried about Creer. I think they will compete well with each other.

Hopefully Creer and Vereen can be our own "Thunder and Lightning" version in a couple of years. :p

I'm calling Austin the shocker too, cause I can't really think of any surprise pickups we get, assuming you don't assume paige/jones a "shocker". Maybe Brandon Paul. :)

Brandon Paul is still a possibility even though most Vol fans have not been mentioning him lately. I don't think we get him but we are still in his final mix. I would love to get the kid, he is a heck of an athlete with a nose for the ball.

Just to tease, there is a rumor that Marvin Austin refused the inhome visit with the Vol coaches because he committed to them over the phone so they could concentrate on recruiting other players.

And a caller on Sports Talk claims he has sources within the program that say we will get D. Jones, Paige, and Sykes on Wednesday.

Just to tease, there is a rumor that Marvin Austin refused the inhome visit with the Vol coaches because he committed to them over the phone so they could concentrate on recruiting other players.

And a caller on Sports Talk claims he has sources within the program that say we will get D. Jones, Paige, and Sykes on Wednesday.
well that would certainly be a good day.:thumbsup:

VN Store

Back