Seth Davis: "[Barnes] had reached out to express his interest"

This fiasco could only happen at Tennessee.

Extremely disappointed in Rick Barnes and the stain he has put on the University. He needs to man up and talk honest turkey on this deal to put it behind, if that’s possible. Playing your own people for selfish benefit is not taken kindly in these parts. He might find out.
Stain? WTF. He should have left then you people would get what you deserve.

Dude not coach lovers but those with a brain realize what coaching turnover can do to s program.

Barnes was trying hard to continue the coaching turnover! He got top 5 cash without integrity. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see any of that. And it was his choice to be at UCLA until they saw through the snake oil.

You can’t fire him. He either delivers like Cal or Coach K now or he deserves every bit of heat that will come his way. Not buying the aw shucks let’s all pray act from Barnes anymore though.

Barnes was trying hard to continue the coaching turnover! He got top 5 cash without integrity. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see any of that. And it was his choice to be at UCLA until they saw through the snake oil.

You can’t fire him. He either delivers like Cal or Coach K now or he deserves every bit of heat that will come his way. Not buying the aw shucks let’s all pray act from Barnes anymore though.
Lol okay you and catbone can be buds now

Reactions: butchna
No reason to be a dick. It wouldn't have been posted if I had known it was posted "eons ago." Not sure how it was posted "eons ago" seeing how the article was published today.
It was a rehash of a former article. Nothing new in it.

For #3 paid coach I'm pretty sure we could do much better....fulmer is an idiot
“Sure” that YOU can’t give us a realistically “much better” name...genius. 😏

Dude not coach lovers but those with a brain realize what coaching turnover can do to s program.

Still coach love. I admit in the scenario given, his staying was the best outcome. That said, I also admit he bent UT over and for that, eff him.

Still coach love. I admit in the scenario given, his staying was the best outcome. That said, I also admit he bent UT over and for that, eff him.
Lot of innuendo there...😏
giphy.gif

Reactions: BeecherVol
Unassisted triple play. Something else you picked up in the slammer. 😎

You do realize UT had another option that didnt require firing him. They chose the opposite.

If ( and I dont agree there is to begin with) there is a stain, it's on the admins end for paying him more and not just letting him chose his current contract at UT or leaving.

The I'm butthurt because somebody else is paying and or making more $ is silly.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back