serious question

Darth_Vol

What would the team's record be if Holly was still the coach? Better? Worse? The same?

What would the team's record be if Holly was still the coach? Better? Worse? The same?
Even Holly wouldn't lose to that parade of cupcakes she scheduled...

I think the results would be the same to date, but I think Kellie will have them playing better by the end of conference play compared to Holly. I don't see them beating the likes of SC or MSST, but also don't see them losing to bad teams like Holly would likely.

I think the results would be the same to date, but I think Kellie will have them playing better by the end of conference play compared to Holly. I don't see them beating the likes of SC or MSST, but also don't see them losing to bad teams like Holly would likely.

Kelley gives us hope for the future.

With Holly....no hope.

Yea I don’t think CHW would have pulled that game out VS ETSU (we won by 2) ... I always liked her passion for the LV but I seriously can not assuredly say she would have pulled that game out lol

Reactions: Dube
Seriously? Most Middle School teams would beat the pitiful teams we have beaten so far. So the same!

Reactions: Manning Up
Missouri could have been a loss and the Notre Dame game could have been different. ND seemed to be playing OK up to that point and the difference between MM and CHW is pretty significant. If HW played Notre Dame now she would win because of the emotional wreck in Green

I agree.

The only difference I see is we haven't struggled to beat anyone were supposed to beat this season. Last year we won in overtime against UAB and had to comeback from a 21 point deficit to beat Stetson. A couple other games versus non conference foes were also close but we won all those so were about where we were last season. Now if we end up 19 and 13 and 7 and 9 in the conference then we can revisit this right now not enough information to really make a determination.

Holly could beat the cupcakes but could not compete against the decent teams. The next few games will tell us can this team compete.
Reading posts on the forum I think fans forget that Holly had enough talent on the team to defeat cupcakes in spite of the poor coaching. Her teams could not defeat teams with some talent and good coaching.

Last edited:
Probably be about the same but at least I can see some coaching on the sideline hopefully winning is soon to follow. I'm not sold on Coach Harper yet but I believe we are better than we are showing. Lost some big points and experience with the tfers.

Seriously? Most Middle School teams would beat the pitiful teams we have beaten so far. So the same!
Probably be about the same but at least I can see some coaching on the sideline hopefully winning is soon to follow. I'm not sold on Coach Harper yet but I believe we are better than we are showing. Lost some big points and experience with the tfers.
Well they did beat Notre Dame in South Bend, so...

VN Store

Back