Secret Scrimmage

OMG! Please don't tell me that there are unconfirmed social media rumors that the LVs may or may not have played poorly in a secret scrimmage that may or may not have happened.

The season is lost.

Turn in your Vol Nation credentials today, because you clearly are not psycho enough for the purposes of this fan base.
Thank you and fahr Holly,
VP

Reactions: madtownvol
Yeah. Daddy please don't do that again, keep Lady Vols private information in house.

Please do not share what you and your daughter talk about on Social Media to boost your club ball stuff.

Hopefully he is not one of those parents who wants to feel important using/exploiting his daughter (child) to increase his clout.

We are not some mom and pop program.

However this was the first time a scrimmage was mentioned on social media who they were playing and when?

Holly and staff tighten that up!

A scrimmage, that's all it was please don't paint or call the season over before it begins, that's all.

The sky is not fallin...

Seems a bit drastic and over-dramatic , but maybe he was unaware that he was not suppose to speak of it . Im not sure i honestly dont care , i just dont see the big deal about a daughter talking to her parent about her first scrimmage in college . I guess it may be a bigger deal bc we lost the scrimmage idk , either way im grateful for the info. I wanna know what to expect lol

I guess you'll have to wait a lil longer before you start ripping the coaches, the offense, and players apart.

Go Lady Vols!

Reactions: xtpsrh08123
Seems a bit drastic and over-dramatic , but maybe he was unaware that he was not suppose to speak of it . Im not sure i honestly dont care , i just dont see the big deal about a daughter talking to her parent about her first scrimmage in college . I guess it may be a bigger deal bc we lost the scrimmage idk , either way im grateful for the info. I wanna know what to expect lol

The scrimmage isn't about winning or losing. If you look at the NFL you'll see teams that go 1 and 3 or 0 & 4 usually has a better season than the ones that go through 4 + or 3 + 1. Scrimmages if you're going to use them for their most usefulness, you look at hisas many combinations as many combinations that you can early and try and formulate something later. The little bit of insight we can't Garner from the scrimmage came from the newspaper article I think they said 8 turnovers if that's the case, fantastic!

Elephant roar!
If they start missing layups and free throws, absolutely.

Even if they are winning games. I forgot the "Perfect" Lady Vols fans!

Lady Vols if you don't win a championship on yo first game or second game the season is over.

If you all miss shots or layups or free throws, the season is over.

If you forget to box out or turn the ball over, the season is over.

Holly, if you don't wear orange the first game it is over.

If you don't get mad on the sideline, stomp yo feet the season is over.

I mean there is no way our team can get BETTER, this year. Holly just fortfeit the season, jeez!

Go Lady Vols.

Last edited:
The scrimmage isn't about winning or losing. If you look at the NFL you'll see teams that go 1 and 3 or 0 & 4 usually has a better season than the ones that go through 4 + or 3 + 1. Scrimmages if you're going to use them for their most usefulness, you look at hisas many combinations as many combinations that you can early and try and formulate something later. The little bit of insight we can't Garner from the scrimmage came from the newspaper article I think they said 8 turnovers if that's the case, fantastic!
Always good to stay positive. Well in preseason anyway.

VN Store

Back