SEC Women's Tournament

46-40 Missouri after 3 qtrs. of play.

Just like I said, Kentucky finally getting some shots to fall. Looks like it'll be in the high 50s low 60s and a very close one. Kentucky has finished games well this season, MIZZOU typically does not fair as well in close games.

It's become nothing but a nail biter now for those that care about wins.

OVERTIME for these two teams. 59-59.

Last edited:
It's become nothing but a nail biter now for those that care about wins.

OVERTIME for these two teams. 59-59.

Kentucky still can't buy a 3 and they have 3 pretty nice shooters in Morris, Howard and Green. I think this may be the first game all season they don't have a single 3 pointer.

48 fouls between MIZZOU and Kentucky. Absolutely disgusting in my opinion. SEC has got to do something about the officiating. Let them play a little. Damn.

KY is having a meltdown w/19.3 seconds left. 67-63 MO. in OT.

Winner plays Miss St.

Sophie Cunningham gets a lot of TV airtime.

Rhyne Howard rated number 32 in the 2018 class by Hoopgurlz while two of our present players were ranked higher. So much for rankings she is better than both of them and many more on that list rated higher.

69-68 MO w/8.3 to go.

Cunningham has 28 points so far.

TV shows Cunningham more than any other player.....it's her show.

You're RIGHT. But she's born & bred from the State of Missouri. She was never going to leave to play elsewhere.
Yes true but she could have been from Karns and she would not have been recruited by Holly! She does not look like Holly’s version of a lady vol!

Some of the strangest stats I've seen in a long time in that game.
Fga. Missouri 41 Kentucky 78 !!
To's. Missouri 26 (Like us) Kentucky 9
Can you imagine taking 78 fga's to your opponents 41 and still lose ?

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Officials gave that one to Missouri, they had about as many or more turnovers than we did. They were lucky Kentucky couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in the first half.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
70-68 MO. wins it on FT from Cunningham. On to play Miss St. tomorrow for them.

I'm thinking (and definitely hoping) that MSST will absolutely crush them tomorrow. MSST played poorly in that loss a few weeks ago and I'm sure they're itching for a re-match.

I'm thinking (and definitely hoping) that MSST will absolutely crush them tomorrow. MSST played poorly in that loss a few weeks ago and I'm sure they're itching for a re-match.

They don't play until 5 pm et tomorrow on ESPNU. It's a long wait for those involved.
I don't have a dog in this fight so I'd flip a coin on who to bet on winning. But probably St. wins just bc.

Some of the strangest stats I've seen in a long time in that game.
Fga. Missouri 41 Kentucky 78 !!
To's. Missouri 26 (Like us) Kentucky 9
Can you imagine taking 78 fga's to your opponents 41 and still lose ?
SEC shooting is really bad across the board!

Reactions: Nuyoika
Did anybody else just see Malika Monk absolutely break Cuevas-Moore’s ankles with the crossover? Sent her dead to the floor like she was lightening struck

Reactions: Rixxx
If ARK wins does that hurt LVs getting into NCAAT?

It does, but if you’re watching this game you can’t, not root for them. Playing like this, they could beat any team in the country and deserve to be in the tournament.

It does, but if you’re watching this game you can’t, not root for them. Playing like this, they could beat any team in the country and deserve to be in the tournament.
I agree with you.

VN Store

Back