SEC Regular Season Champions 2023-2024, Tennessee Volunteers !

After Sat. don't plat again till following friday.Let it all hang out Sat. and whoop the kittens again!!

Does UT play Saturday as a a scrimmage, or go all out to pound the kitties?

Maybe both?

Does UT play Saturday as a a scrimmage, or go all out to pound the kitties?

Maybe both?
All out. Senior Day for Santi and JJJ. Chance for DK to get 40 against a KY team that plays no defense. Keep momentum headed into the Dance.

For you old timers, it’s like in the movie “Midway”. After we had sunk 3 of the 4 Jap carriers, somebody suggested we retreat and take the victory. Henry Fonda (Admiral Nimitz) said “That might be the smart thing to do but I want that 4th carrier.” Let’s go get #4!

Couldn't be happier for the Vols to win the SEC regular season championship!I

For me personally, there is great satisfaction since of the 6 members of my immediate family, the only one not a Tennessee grad is my wife who is a Gamecock. We got married in 1985 before all this conference expansion madness got started in 1992.

Vols need to end the regular season with an exclamation point by beating the 'Cats on Senior day!! I will miss Santi and JJJ greatly next year not to mention the beast Dalton Knecht.

There is more of this Vol story to write. Here's to the Vols to be the very last team standing when the dust settles on the basketball season.

VN Store

Back