SEC Officials Banned

I see you are among the the voice of Innocent Stupidity. My condolences. Refs don't lose games. Get it?
Officiating does control the flow of the game. Robbing UT of the fumble TD against Ole Miss did change the flow of the game. But if you want to go ahead and defend incompetence this is an open forum and we respect you opinion.

Although the guy is a complete tool, your response was a bit over the top. OTOH, not sure what a HarsinVol even is...and what Tennessee fan calls another fan a hillbilly?
I am a hillbilly, therefore I reserve the right to call out other hillbillies.😜
GBO!!

Last edited:
I love Volnation! Every Vol on here dislikes that HarsinVol clown, but let one of the gators or bammers come on here and attack him and we’d all be on them like stink on 💩.
#VFL
GBO!!

He is flyin Auburn colors in his Avatar. So, if he gets jumped by a Gator or a Tide troll in here, I would probably just sit back and watch the show. Now if one of ours were to get jumped, I am ready to head to the Waffle House.
We Vols don't always agree with each other but make no mistake about it. Some outside fool doesn't need to stir up chit. It can get ugly fast.

In what capacity were you an "SEC sports official" PS
Im fairly certain if underhanded things were happening they aint gonna cover it in the office meetings.

No they don't. <sigh>

Baseball (partnered with Tony Walsh from Memphis) and football. At one time there were 8 football officials instead of seven, one in the booth responsible for scoring. I think they've done away with that.

No they don't. <sigh>

Baseball (partnered with Tony Walsh from Memphis) and football. At one time there were 8 football officials instead of seven, one in the booth responsible for scoring. I think they've done away with that.

Btw, in the 70s and 80s, calling college baseball was a labor of love. You made just enough for a hotdog after paying your transportation and lodging. They attracted those who saw it as an honor worth paying for. I did not.

Btw, in the 70s and 80s, calling college baseball was a labor of love. You made just enough for a hotdog after paying your transportation and lodging. They attracted those who saw it as an honor worth paying for. I did not.

Now if you will pardon my temporary exit, the Qatar F1 Grand Prix replay is on. You know, ppl who test the limits of death at every turn? More dramatic than another "I hate HarsinVol thread". rofl

He is flyin Auburn colors in his Avatar. So, if he gets jumped by a Gator or a Tide troll in here, I would probably just sit back and watch the show. Now if one of ours were to get jumped, I am ready to head to the Waffle House.
We Vols don't always agree with each other but make no mistake about it. Some outside fool doesn't need to stir up chit. It can get ugly fast.
You’re right, it would be fun to watch.
GBO!!

Reactions: Vol524
Now if you will pardon my temporary exit, the Qatar F1 Grand Prix replay is on. You know, ppl who test the limits of death at every turn? More dramatic than another "I hate HarsinVol thread". rofl
Is this a thing we àre doing now? Announcing when we have to go do literally anything else? I didn't think anyone cared to know, but I'm about to go to work.

Sure you did

It gets a lot worse than that for you. Over 40 years of sports officiating in soccer, softball, volleyball (talk about easy money), baseball, lacrosse (lol - had no idea what I was doing) and track and field. Multiply those sports by 2 where appropriate to include men (boys too) and women (girls too) participants.

Wrapped in the same time, I owned and ran a weight room/power and SC gym designed for athletes only. 10 years nic the weight rooms I volunteered at the local HS. Professional athletes, collegiate and, mainly, HS.

If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them...if they are worth ****. Luv2u

It gets a lot worse than that for you. Over 40 years of sports officiating in soccer, softball, volleyball (talk about easy money), baseball, lacrosse (lol - had no idea what I was doing) and track and field. Multiply those sports by 2 where appropriate to include men (boys too) and women (girls too) participants.

Wrapped in the same time, I owned and ran a weight room/power and SC gym designed for athletes only. 10 years nic the weight rooms I volunteered at the local HS. Professional athletes, collegiate and, mainly, HS.

If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them...if they are worth ****. Luv2u

Still going huh? Tell us again how little you care about what people here are saying about you.

VN Store

Back