SEC Officials Banned

Certainly but they're not paid off to do so. That is pure fantasy.
Maybe not paid cash..or maybe they are.

However, when oodles of money is on the line, and Bama being relevant is uber valuable to the SEC, then underhanded behind-the-scenes things can get rationalized away.

I dont know if refs are being bought. I do know Bama gets calls much like the elite NBA players get calls.

Maybe not paid cash..or maybe they are.

However, when oodles of money is on the line, and Bama being relevant is uber valuable to the SEC, then underhanded behind-the-scenes things can get rationalized away.

I dont know if refs are being bought. I do know Bama gets calls much like the elite NBA players get calls.

I worked as an SEC sports official, had many friends who did as well. Still have. No money passes hands.

Reactions: feathersax
I worked as an SEC sports official, had many friends who did as well. Still have. No money passes hands.
Official WhAT? BIMBO? You've been exposed. buddy.

Attachments

• Stupidest thing today.jpg
    Stupidest thing today.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: StarRaider
You either didnā€™t play sports are intentionally stirring up crap. Refereeā€™s and their calls are part of the game and most certainly do affect the outcome. Players want continuity so they can adjust to how a game is being called. Calls should even out but for some teams in the SEC, that doesnā€™t appear to be the case.
Word out of Orme is that he washes Finebaums Jock Strap after Paul plays fantasy football with his blowup Doll "little Nicky". ESPN furnishes the soap! So in a way he does have some football experience.

Last edited:
I see you are among the the voice of Innocent Stupidity. My condolences. Refs don't lose games. Get it?
Certainly but they're not paid off to do so. That is pure fantasy.

Which is it hypocrite? First refs don't influence or lose games and then yes they can.

I don't expect you to respond. You troll and won't respond when someone has a rational point.

Maybe they couldn't stand you there either and didn't invite you to participate....

Yeah that's it. lol Btw, are you insinuating that the refs paid each other? None of it flies, time to move on to a new irrational, unfounded, evidence-less excuse.

VN Store

Back