SEC OFFICIAL NANCE [bumps Barnes]

That 3 by Wendell Mitchell at the end was a travel. That’s same same ******** they let James Harden get away w in the NBA

Also Gordon double dribbled prior to that shot
and right before that shot , the PG drove the left side and he traveled also and kicked it out to the Mitchell guy

I’ve posted multiple still shots. Nance and Barnes did not bump. They weren’t within 5 feet of each other. I suggest you study camera angles.
Why guess with still shots when the video actually shows exactly what happened? Barnes was standing there, completely still, and Nance walks right to him and bumps his left arm/shoulder into Barnes’ left arm/shoulder. Nance immediately turns toward Barnes and acts incredulous and mouths something to Barnes, like he feels aggrieved by something Barnes did....and Barnes appropriately reacts angrily towards the guy who initiated it, since he literally didn’t move and the guy walked into him.

You’re trolling hard bruh. You’re 180 degrees off.

Regardless of a terribly officiated game. our team just did not play very well. Nance needs to be suspended, an official has no right to initiate contact. Pretty clear on the live feed and replay. Just not a great night!

Reactions: feathersax
Literally Wendell Mitchell. Do they actually practice this ****? 👇🏻
BlissfulOptimalHoneyeater-size_restricted.gif

CRB and his staff have a big rebounding problem to fix rather than worry about if an official bumped him.

I would venture to say that rebounding the basketball is going to be a huge part of practice and emphasis for the rest of this season.

Reactions: feathersax
Bowden continues to be an issue. This is more than just a slump. If we want any chance of the tournament he has to turn it around fast

Reactions: sport3500
Bowden continues to be an issue. This is more than just a slump. If we want any chance of the tournament he has to turn it around fast
I think it’s probably safe to assume that isn’t happening at this point

edit: Bowden turning it around, that is

Reactions: cncchris33
I think it’s probably safe to assume that isn’t happening at this point

edit: Bowden turning it around, that is
Yeah, it's just who he is, unfortunately. I posted earlier in the season when this slump began to not expect a quick turnaround. If you look at his career, when he goes into these kind of slumps, they usually last for half a season. It has happened each of the past two seasons before this one. We just were able to absorb it, before, as he was our 5th option, at best. Now, as our primary scorer, combined with losing Turner, already, we just aren't equipped to manage those kind of personnel losses and beat better teams. When we give the kind of effort we saw last night, we don't even have the firepower to sleepwalk thru worse teams.

Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
In two respects. It wasn’t a foul on Fulkerson and then they out the wrong guy on the line
Wait, you mean to tell me they put the wrong guy on the line after the Fulkerson "illegal" screen?

I know they put Flagg on the line, earlier, when it should have been Aku (I believe), but are you speaking of another instance following the call against Fulk?

If so, that isn't even the biggest issue with that play.

Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
Good grief, I just don't understand why coach won't put Bowden in as a sixth man. It is obvious he plays much better coming off the bench. He is a second half player because he
has time to sit the bench and see how the opponent is playing. He responds well after having a chance to psych himself up to respond.

@Roustabout obviously isnt married. He dont know when to stop digging...

The issue is he is on a relentless quest to disparage CRB and, clearly, his inability to do so in an effective manner has either driven him crazy or revealed for all to see that he is a troll. Either way, no point in engaging with him going forward.

Reactions: tennrich1

VN Store

Back