SEC OFFICIAL NANCE [bumps Barnes]

Did you watch the video? Barnes didn't move and you can clearly see his shoulder get jarred from contact by the official.
I don’t think so. Like I said, perspective. I don’t think they were 5 feet from each other. I think an assistant tugged on Barnes arm and he turned to the assistant and yelled. Camera angle.

I Hope the ref at least doesn’t get to ref any more of our games. Doesn’t matter, we stunk tonight on both ends, especially on the glass.

I don’t think so. Like I said, perspective. I don’t think they were 5 feet from each other. I think an assistant tugged on Barnes arm and he turned to the assistant and yelled. Camera angle.
Okay, you’re trolling, got it.

I mean, if you aren’t, explain Barnes’ sudden angry reaction to the ref. I thought you were one of the people that thinks Barnes never talks to refs, but I may be wrong. If you are, this looks even more out of character for him, and it makes no sense to yell at a ref immediately after being pulled by an assistant

Then why did the ref ask Barnes "Did you bump me?" You really should get those peeper checked because they are lying to you.
I don’t think he can read lips because it’s obvious what happened if you can... unless you are a conspiracy theorist and believe the ref and Barnes pretended to bump each other or something

Then why did the ref ask Barnes "Did you bump me?" You really should get those peepers checked because they are lying to you.
How do you know he said that? You don’t. You’re assuming something and then reading your opinion on to it. Barnes is clearly about 5-8 feet away from Nance. Nance turn towards the court and says something, not toward Barnes. Barnes turns toward his bench.

I'm kind of shocked Barnes just didn't get tossed there. 90% of coaches probably would have been but somehow Barnes was able to mostly keep his cool.

How do you know he said that? You don’t. You’re assuming something and then reading your opinion on to it. Barnes is clearly about 5-8 feet away from Nance. Nance turn towards the court and says something, not toward Barnes. Barnes turns toward his bench.
I'm not assuming anything. You can see what the ref said plain as day. Seriously dude, if you can't see that, we may need to order you a dog.

You are blind obviously

VN Store

Back