SEC NOW last night

source.gif

Anyone catch SEC Now last night? Dari was asking speed round questions to Chiz and Doering and one of the questions who will be the next team other than Georgia to win the SEC East? Doering immediately said Tennessee. GBO!!
Wow

Reactions: RollerVol
You may care but I don't. Remember: 1st half of this season...and a bit beyond...nobody on this or any other planet would've made such a lofty prediction about UT football. 'Nice to see such notable improvement. Eh? We're not back yet, but at least we can see the tail lights. GBO!

Anyone catch SEC Now last night? Dari was asking speed round questions to Chiz and Doering and one of the questions who will be the next team other than Georgia to win the SEC East? Doering immediately said Tennessee. GBO!!
Good News-Florida and GA are doomed. I wish he would have asked the follow-up question, "How many years in a row do you think GA will win the SEC east"? Because, as the question was asked and answered, GA could win the east for 10 years, then TN wins, he'd be correct. I wished he would have asked, what season will the Vols win the SEC east, and The SEC Championship???

You may care but I don't. Remember: 1st half of this season...and a bit beyond...nobody on this or any other planet would've made such a lofty prediction about UT football. 'Nice to see such notable improvement. Eh? We're not back yet, but at least we can see the tail lights. GBO!
Well yeah but we played like garbage early this season so..

Seriously who else would he say. If you asked me who the next team to win the west would be outside of Bama or LSU almost anyone would say Auburn.

In any given year the teams most likely to win the East are Florida, Georgia or Tennessee.

Good News-Florida and GA are doomed. I wish he would have asked the follow-up question, "How many years in a row do you think GA will win the SEC east"? Because, as the question was asked and answered, GA could win the east for 10 years, then TN wins, he'd be correct. I wished he would have asked, what season will the Vols win the SEC east, and The SEC Championship???
I’m going to say if Kirby don’t start producing some SEC championships or a Natty he won’t last 10 years in Georgia jmo

Hey, Pruitt beats————————-well, to early for that.😂🥶

I’m going to say if Kirby don’t start producing some SEC championships or a Natty he won’t last 10 years in Georgia jmo
I don't see how he could win a NATY Without winning "some SEC championships". But if he goes 9 or more wins, season after season, he'll be just fine. Think about it, his first year 2016 he had 8 wins, he as two seasons with 11 wins and one with 13. I can't speak for you, but I wish we had that record of Ws and Ls for the last 4 years-it would mean (to me) we were back!

Reactions: VOLSONLY
He wasn't wrong, we should have won the East that year. We pissed it away losing to Vandy and USCjr smh.
Pissed it away losing to SC it was already decided before the Vandy game. Vandy fiasco was what cost us a really nice bowl game

I don't see how he could win a NATY Without winning "some SEC championships". But if he goes 9 or more wins, season after season, he'll be just fine. Think about it, his first year 2016 he had 8 wins, he as two seasons with 11 wins and one with 13. I can't speak for you, but I wish we had that record of Ws and Ls for the last 4 years-it would mean (to me) we were back!
You may be right. The point I was trying to make is Kirby is looking like Richt 2.0. He coached 16 years for the dogs and had one 6 win season and every other season was 8 win and above with only 2 Sec championships.

VN Store

Back