VFL
South Carolina at Missouri
Tennessee at Kentucky
Auburn at Georgia
Florida at LSU
Ole Miss
at Alabama
Miss. St. at Arkansas

My picks are in bold. Thanks for updating the schedule Amb. I didn't see it on the ESPN site.

Last edited:
South Carolina at Missouri
Tennessee at Kentucky
Auburn at Georgia
Florida at LSU
Ole Miss at Alabama
MSST
at Arkansas

Mostly in agreement with Rickster. I think Alabama takes the home contest vs. Ole Miss. Also added the missing game in red (longshot, but I have to think MSST is due. If they don't win this game, NMP should be shown the door immediately)

South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, LSU, Alabama, Arkansas

Ole Miss has a great chance to win the Bama game went with the home team.

Who I would like to win:

Missouri, Tennessee, Auburn, Florida, Ole Miss, Arkansas.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
if Missouri wins even if there is no chance in hell lol we need to send them a present tho this is dependent on us winning

Reactions: Volfan2012
It will be interesting to see whether Missouri hangs around and keeps it a game. Would not surprise me greatly if that happens.

I think Alabama is down and Ole Miss is on the rise.

This is a really tough situation for Miss. St. facing Arkansas.

It will be interesting to see whether Missouri hangs around and keeps it a game. Would not surprise me greatly if that happens.

I think Alabama is down and Ole Miss is on the rise.

This is a really tough situation for Miss. St. facing Arkansas.
I'm sure Ladazhia Williams and Haley Troup will be up for a game against their old team. Unfortunately, they're matched up against Boston and Cooke. I think that SC will steamroll them, unless Sophie Cunningham was granted an extra year of eligibility today.

I haven't written Alabama off yet. They don't have a single bad loss this season: 2 vs. SC, and then loses to UK, Tenn and UGA. They match up well vs. Ole Miss too.

If Carter comes to play and the MSST guards don't f*** it up, I think MSST should be able to beat Arkansas. MSST has been getting hurt when they double the posts and leave the shooters open. Ark doesn't have a post worth guarding, so they should be able to play straight man defense and take away easy looks. I'd risk letting Dungee going off and controlling the other 3 perimeter players on defense, and have Rickea/Hayes go right at Dungee on offense.

I'm sure Ladazhia Williams and Haley Troup will be up for a game against their old team. Unfortunately, they're matched up against Boston and Cooke. I think that SC will steamroll them, unless Sophie Cunningham was granted an extra year of eligibility today.

I haven't written Alabama off yet. They don't have a single bad loss this season: 2 vs. SC, and then loses to UK, Tenn and UGA. They match up well vs. Ole Miss too.

If Carter comes to play and the MSST guards don't f*** it up, I think MSST should be able to beat Arkansas. MSST has been getting hurt when they double the posts and leave the shooters open. Ark doesn't have a post worth guarding, so they should be able to play straight man defense and take away easy looks. I'd risk letting Dungee going off and controlling the other 3 perimeter players on defense, and have Rickea/Hayes go right at Dungee on offense.

It's all good. USC may indeed steamroll Mizz. I don't think Alabama is bad. They are too well coached for that. It just feels like momentum may be with Ole Miss. If Ark shoots poorly, I made the wrong choice but I'm betting Dungee leads her team to the win.

VN Store

Back