Amb3096

South Carolina at Missouri
Tennessee at Kentucky
Auburn at Georgia
Florida at LSU
Ole Miss at Alabama
MSST
at Arkansas

Mostly in agreement with Rickster. I think Alabama takes the home contest vs. Ole Miss. Also added the missing game in red (longshot, but I have to think MSST is due. If they don't win this game, NMP should be shown the door immediately)

Volfan2012

South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, LSU, Alabama, Arkansas

Ole Miss has a great chance to win the Bama game went with the home team.

Who I would like to win:

Missouri, Tennessee, Auburn, Florida, Ole Miss, Arkansas.

It will be interesting to see whether Missouri hangs around and keeps it a game. Would not surprise me greatly if that happens.

I think Alabama is down and Ole Miss is on the rise.

This is a really tough situation for Miss. St. facing Arkansas.

Amb3096

It will be interesting to see whether Missouri hangs around and keeps it a game. Would not surprise me greatly if that happens.

I think Alabama is down and Ole Miss is on the rise.

This is a really tough situation for Miss. St. facing Arkansas.
I'm sure Ladazhia Williams and Haley Troup will be up for a game against their old team. Unfortunately, they're matched up against Boston and Cooke. I think that SC will steamroll them, unless Sophie Cunningham was granted an extra year of eligibility today.

I haven't written Alabama off yet. They don't have a single bad loss this season: 2 vs. SC, and then loses to UK, Tenn and UGA. They match up well vs. Ole Miss too.

If Carter comes to play and the MSST guards don't f*** it up, I think MSST should be able to beat Arkansas. MSST has been getting hurt when they double the posts and leave the shooters open. Ark doesn't have a post worth guarding, so they should be able to play straight man defense and take away easy looks. I'd risk letting Dungee going off and controlling the other 3 perimeter players on defense, and have Rickea/Hayes go right at Dungee on offense.

I'm sure Ladazhia Williams and Haley Troup will be up for a game against their old team. Unfortunately, they're matched up against Boston and Cooke. I think that SC will steamroll them, unless Sophie Cunningham was granted an extra year of eligibility today.

I haven't written Alabama off yet. They don't have a single bad loss this season: 2 vs. SC, and then loses to UK, Tenn and UGA. They match up well vs. Ole Miss too.

If Carter comes to play and the MSST guards don't f*** it up, I think MSST should be able to beat Arkansas. MSST has been getting hurt when they double the posts and leave the shooters open. Ark doesn't have a post worth guarding, so they should be able to play straight man defense and take away easy looks. I'd risk letting Dungee going off and controlling the other 3 perimeter players on defense, and have Rickea/Hayes go right at Dungee on offense.
It's all good. USC may indeed steamroll Mizz. I don't think Alabama is bad. They are too well coached for that. It just feels like momentum may be with Ole Miss. If Ark shoots poorly, I made the wrong choice but I'm betting Dungee leads her team to the win.

VN Store

Sponsors