SEC Conference Awards - Vols Rack Up

I read on State’s board this morning, one of their posters said the UT staff out hustles every other SEC staff (which likely means any staff in the nation) on the recruiting/evaluation trail. He either knows someone being recruited or has/had a kid being recruited because he said his position wasn’t one of opinion, but hard fact.

Edit: after looking at that guys profile, it may be him who posted on the State board.

Crews and DiChiara had two fantastic seasons, but Trey Lipscomb not winning SEC Player of the Year is dumb, in my humble opinion. Co-Leader in home runrs and 74 (!!!) RBI's.
Not to mention Trey did it in far fewer plate appearances. How many games did we not even bat in the 9th?
If you were going to split POY between 2 players, you might as well go ahead and let a third guy, WHO DESERVES IT, get in on the action.
GBO!!

I read on State’s board this morning, one of their posters said the UT staff out hustles every other SEC staff (which likely means any staff in the nation) on the recruiting/evaluation trail. He either knows someone being recruited or has/had a kid being recruited because he said his position wasn’t one of opinion, but hard fact.

Edit: after looking at that guys profile, it may be him who posted on the State board.
who got mvp

VN Store

Back