SEC Conference Awards - Vols Rack Up

Trey was penalized for having other tremendous bats around him, imo.
GBO!!
Yep. If you put Trey and his number on Auburn or Georgia's roster, he runs away with the award. Of course, he also greatly benefits from batting behind Beck and Gilbert, as well, but his numbers are what they are. Hard to argue with, and unfair to penalize him for playing on a great team. He's a big part of the reason the team is great.

Yep. If you put Trey and his number on Auburn or Georgia's roster, he runs away with the award. Of course, he also greatly benefits from batting behind Beck and Gilbert, as well, but his numbers are what they are. Hard to argue with, and unfair to penalize him for playing on a great team. He's a big part of the reason the team is great.
That was my first thought(Trey being penalized) but those LSU, 2-5 hitters are pretty damn good. That didn’t seem to hurt Crews?
Let’s be honest, no one wanted a Tennessee sweep, imo.
🤷‍♂️
GBO!!

How was Gilbert not 1st team? He led the league in B.A., if I'm not mistaken, and was a deep ball threat also. His defense was exemplary also.

You probably realize by now - but just to clarify - Gilbert was 1st team all SEC and first team all defensive SEC. He also is crazy clutch - and seems to improve and have added focus in key moments of games.

You probably realize by now - but just to clarify - Gilbert was 1st team all SEC and first team all defensive SEC. He also is crazy clutch - and seems to improve and have added focus in key moments of games.
Oh, didn't realize he was 1st team. What I saw he was 2nd team with Luc.

WTH else can that fat bastard Sonny D do besides hit?? I thought it was supposed to be "Player" of the year, not "fat HR hitter of the year". Ridiculous.

Probably plays the easiest fielding position as well but I guess that's debatable. He doesn't have to cover much ground.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back