SEC COACH/YEAR?

yes it was Joni Taylor🙄 no one knows why though

Well, we do actually but we're not allowed to say the reason out loud . . . . If you do, you will be labeled, vilified and then "canceled" into purgatory without any hope of redemption. Com'on man!

GBO - beat whomever the heck we play - baseball, softball, basketball . . . just beat them all!

Well, we do actually but we're not allowed to say the reason out loud . . . . If you do, you will be labeled, vilified and then "canceled" into purgatory without any hope of redemption. Com'on man!

GBO - beat whomever the heck we play - baseball, softball, basketball . . . just beat them all!

I don’t know enlighten me... 🤔 because im still trying to figure it out

Reactions: Rooster1
Just stopping by to reiterate that Joni Taylor is not a very good basketball coach.

Watch them have a sub .500 season next year unless a bunch of her seniors return.

Just stopping by to reiterate that Joni Taylor is not a very good basketball coach.

Watch them have a sub .500 season next year unless a bunch of her seniors return.

I`m not sure about that yes they will be young but they have some very good young players. Also don`t forget two MDA coming in Reigan Richardson and Jillian Hollingshead plus the transfer portal pg Chelsie Hall is still out there and she is a good one.

I`m not sure about that yes they will be young but they have some very good young players. Also don`t forget two MDA coming in Reigan Richardson and Jillian Hollingshead plus the transfer portal pg Chelsie Hall is still out there and she is a good one.

Eh don’t think they will do much next year. They are losing basically all of their guard play plus Staiti. Sarah Ashlee Barker is not athletic enough to make a big impact in the SEC. I think they will be a mess of turnovers and struggling to get the ball inside to their only veteran players next season.

VN Store

Back