SEC basketball

I feel it is too early to say the west will totally suck. Lsu will be much better and I think post suspension the full strength Razorbacks may save pelphreys job.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I feel it is too early to say the west will totally suck. Lsu will be much better and I think post suspension the full strength Razorbacks may save pelphreys job.

Yes, LSU is going to be much better after losing their best player off a team that won around 10 games.

Also, there's every indication that Pelphrey's turning a corner in Arkansas. Look at how far he's taken that program. Astonishing.

I just want to know (I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with anything you said) why you think Pelphrey's job is saveable. Again, not agreeing or disagreeing with you, I'm curious to know why.

Also, there's every indication that Pelphrey's turning a corner in Arkansas. Look at how far he's taken that program. Astonishing.
Are you crazy? With Michael Washington and Courtney Fortson gone, they're on their way back to glory.

Yes, LSU is going to be much better after losing their best player off a team that won around 10 games.
You know good and well that Tasmin Mitchell was the only thing holding the Tigers back in '09-'10. They'll make a DePaulesque jump this season.

If lsu wins more games this season than last you will use an avatar that says I am the king of vol basketball prognosticating attorneys for a period of 3 months?

I just want to know (I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with anything you said) why you think Pelphrey's job is saveable. Again, not agreeing or disagreeing with you, I'm curious to know why.
The rape. I think the boosters saw a much better team as the season went on. They lost some talent but they add some as well. Many on here think he is a clown. I think the water is boiling but one remarkable season taking them to the ncaas would save him.

Lsu had the least depth in the conference later year. Even though it will mean lots of freshmen minutes they have depth now. The new talent is strong as well.

If lsu wins more games this season than last you will use an avatar that says I am the king of vol basketball prognosticating attorneys for a period of 3 months?

They might have a slightly better record this year, but barring some miracle, they will not be "much better" as you assert.

kind of subjective

Not to people with a little knowledge of basketball. Most people aren't stupid enough to pretend like a crap team that loses its best player is going to be "much improved" the following year, but maybe you and MHF are exceptions.

Not to people with a little knowledge of basketball. Most people aren't stupid enough to pretend like a crap team that loses its best player is going to be "much improved" the following year, but maybe you and MHF are exceptions.

I didn't say anything about them being "much improved". So carefully re-read my three word post and then ask yourself who is stupid.

Apparetently his measure of "much improved" is having a better record. What is your definition of "much improved"

I didn't say anything about them being "much improved". So carefully re-read my three word post and then ask yourself who is stupid.

Apparetently his measure of "much improved" is having a better record. What is your definition of "much improved"

I don't have to ask myself who's stupid when I'm talking to MHF's interpreter.

I don't have to ask myself who's stupid when I'm talking to MHF's interpreter.

You obviously missed my point. What is your metric for determining what is "much improved"?? It's a little difficult to argue when you don't have a standard to base it on. MHF obviously thinks a team can be "much improved" just by having a better record. What about you?

Don't be so pathetic as to call people stupid when you can't understand a 3 word post. Grow up.

You obviously missed my point. What is your metric for determining what is "much improved"?? It's a little difficult to argue when you don't have a standard to base it on. MHF obviously thinks a team can be "much improved" just by having a better record. What about you?

Don't be so pathetic as to call people stupid when you can't understand a 3 word post. Grow up.

Conference record improvement would be a good indicator. I think they will still lose the vast majority of their games in the conference.

Also, I understood your post fine. But when you're aligning yourself with MHF, that places you into a certain undesirable category on this board. If you weren't doing that, I apologize. If you were, I feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
Conference record improvement would be a good indicator. I think they will still lose the vast majority of their games in the conference.

Also, I understood your post fine. But when you're aligning yourself with MHF, that places you into a certain undesirable category on this board. If you weren't doing that, I apologize. If you were, I feel sorry for you.

If we are making rival gangs on a message board, I call bats and chains and zip guns. I also would like to claim as my turf from Chapman Highway and Neyland, to Turkey Creek. You can have north, east and south knox county.

If we are making rival gangs on a message board, I call bats and chains and zip guns. I also would like to claim as my turf from Chapman Highway and Neyland, to Turkey Creek. You can have north, east and south knox county.

You all could name yourselves the "Ambulance Law Dumbasses."

I'm not trying to align myself with anyone. He thinks that merely having a better record would prove him right. Considering what their record was, I don't think winning a couple games makes them much improved, but for the sake of argument, what would??

I would say LSU is much improved if they actually have a positive scoring margin and get at least 5 conference wins. But I don't really know what to expect out of the SEC West.

I don't really see how you could put the Big X or XII over the SEC right now....Big X has OSU, Big XII has KU and the 2nd UT.....that's about it.

Michigan State and Purdue? Are you kidding? The level of ignorance shown here is remarkable sometimes...

Michigan State and Purdue? Are you kidding? The level of ignorance shown here is remarkable sometimes...

Yea, not to mention K-State, Missouri, Baylor as teams that have made the Elite Eight the past 2 seasons in the Big 12.

I'm not trying to align myself with anyone. He thinks that merely having a better record would prove him right. Considering what their record was, I don't think winning a couple games makes them much improved, but for the sake of argument, what would??

I would say LSU is much improved if they actually have a positive scoring margin and get at least 5 conference wins. But I don't really know what to expect out of the SEC West.

This is typical MHF bullcrap. He makes his silly predictions and will say they are much improved if they win 11 games instead of 10, so he can gloat about his great prediction. Much improved would be becoming a factor in the SEC west race and having a 20 win season. The chances of that happening are remote at best.

This is typical MHF bullcrap. He makes his silly predictions and will say they are much improved if they win 11 games instead of 10, so he can gloat about his great prediction. Much improved would be becoming a factor in the SEC west race and having a 20 win season. The chances of that happening are remote at best.

I said elite 8 for the vols and yes I gloated at those who said Pearl could not do it.

Many on here say south Carolina will be much worse so quantify that. 10 more losses? 7?

vandy is such a great fit for the ACC....they should go to the ACC and become a basketball school. they would be playing with DUKE, Wake Forest, North Carolina, and other schools that have standards like theirs. there is no way they can compeate with the rest of the sec talent wise

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Vandy finished 2nd in the conference behind only Kentucky and beat UT twice. It looks like they are compeateing OK.

The rape. I think the boosters saw a much better team as the season went on. They lost some talent but they add some as well. Many on here think he is a clown. I think the water is boiling but one remarkable season taking them to the ncaas would save him.

I hate to even bring this up, but could you explain the first two words of this post? I'm a little confused.

For the 3rd time, I admit that I am a bit ignorant to every detail of basketball outside the SEC. The level of hate and egos shown on here is remarkable.

VN Store

Back