SEC Baseball Tournament Thread

I wish they would eliminate the double elimination round and add all the teams. Let’s be honest the top 4 have no interest in this tournament and they are just risking injuries to play in it. It’s the bottom teams 8-14 that need this to improve there seed or get into a regional.

Last edited:
Reactions: RollerVol
I may get backlash for this, but I kinda like the model the ACC is using. They break teams up into 4 pods of 3. You play the other two teams in your pod and then the winners of the 4 pods make the semis in a then single elimination format. Guarantees you at least two games.

I may get backlash for this, but I kinda like the model the ACC is using. They break teams up into 4 pods of 3. You play the other two teams in your pod and then the winners of the 4 pods make the semis in a then single elimination format. Guarantees you at least two games.

I was reading about that this weekend, I like it.

Reactions: RollerVol

like it...all in...make it happen No. 1...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

How many SEC Teams will likely make a regional this season?

I think you could see the ACC model baseball tournament in the future for the SEC.

VN Store

Back