SEC’s most reliable receivers on third and long.

Boom!!!

This is his year. Best setup for him that he could ever hope for to try and make the NFL... Gibbs and Johnson, then a bunch of freshmen and sophomores to back them up.
Palmer will get as many snaps this season as he can possibly PRODUCE from. Hope he has been working harder than ever this offseason ...if he has, he will likely play his way into the NFL ....

On a side note, interested to see how far viewership falls after what the NFL players have been saying and doing in the offseason.....that kneeling stuff dropped it 15 to 20%...

Josh Palmer FTW. I think this kid is extremely underrated.

While WR is a ? for 2020. I do believe we have at least 4 terrific WRs (Palmer, B. Johnson, Gibbs, Keyton, Holiday). I can also see Holiday going on a reverse and throwing a strike to a wide open WR or QB (~ Dobbs).

While WR is a ? for 2020. I do believe we have at least 4 terrific WRs (Palmer, B. Johnson, Gibbs, Keyton, Holiday). I can also see Holiday going on a reverse and throwing a strike to a wide open WR or QB (~ Dobbs).
Hope you’re right. Keyton has shown some upside and looks like he could be a strong contributor. Hoping Gibbs lives up to his HS rating and Brandon Johnson should be a reliable guy. Not super worried about receivers this season.

He has been way undervalued by Vol faithful. This season should reveal that. Lots of athleticism here.

Josh Palmer FTW. I think this kid is extremely underrated.

He's also seemingly one of JGs favorite targets, I think he's going to be a handful at WR this year, even better than what we've put out there the last few years. Palmer reminds me of Dante Stallworth a bit.

Dee Beckwith is going to be a difference maker at WR and wildcat QB this season.

Boom!!!

This is his year. Best setup for him that he could ever hope for to try and make the NFL... Gibbs and Johnson, then a bunch of freshmen and sophomores to back them up.
Palmer will get as many snaps this season as he can possibly PRODUCE from. Hope he has been working harder than ever this offseason ...if he has, he will likely play his way into the NFL ....

On a side note, interested to see how far viewership falls after what the NFL players have been saying and doing in the offseason.....that kneeling stuff dropped it 15 to 20%...
Viewership will be up prob more than ever. The people are starved for sports

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Send him deep this year Chaney, it’s time for Air Canada to really show off the wing span. Maybe the OL will finally be capable to block long enough for such passes and play actions.

My fear is his senior looks like Bowden's when opposing teams start focusing in on him. Hopefully other guys step up and take some pressure off him.

Reactions: 08Vol
Josh is very good, but he benefitted from what defenses had to focus on last year with our great senior WRs. Hope we have a stellar group.
U mean he would have benefited from our great senior Wr's last year had we been able to consistently get them the ball. I believe everyone we played said lets shut down the run and make their Qb's beat us.

Brandon Johnson gonna be a third down machine like he was in 2017. The way Brandon looking right now he gonna lead this team in WR.

Reactions: LittleVol
Boom!!!

OL should give QB more time to throw than any other time in his collegiate career. I am hoping this means improved accuracy and timing on JG’s part and not only for the sake of his receivers but his own. I like the kid and think this is also his year too. He’s put on some seeerus weight.

VN Store

Back