Season tickets are on the way

They look great. It combines some of the hype magazine stuff with the tickets. I wish they would spend that money somewhere else though.

My email had went to spam. UPS came into my office this morning yelling who wants some football tickets? Was a nice surprise. GO VOLS!

Those are they type of things I kind of like to store away somewhere when I am done. It is quirky little stuff like that which gains value in the vintage memorabilia market later. Just programs from the 90's when we were good are going for between $36 to much higher for the '98 one. I am weird though. I still have my baseball cards from childhood.

Reactions: UTvols14
and in a format that I've never seen in all my season ticket holder years (since the 80s). They are included in a book....with all the normal info we get...parking locations, gameday activities, etc. The tickets themselves, are all in tribute to the 98 NCAA Championship team....and are still perforated, but you have to tear them out of the book....parking pass also. Turns this mailing, into a very manageable and informative annual process I suppose.

Easy solution, just take the book to all the games and tell them to scan the tickets while they are in the book. Then it stays intact for posterity.

Got 3 of mine yesterday. I bought two no donation tix and those haven't arrived yet. Book looks so organized. Its not even the season yet and things are looking more organized lol

Couple of thoughts -
I think this was an awesome season ticket package. Makes you wonder if Fulmer, being in charge, is adding some class to the marketing. When I see something good, I look at who is in charge. Of course it's a celebration of the 1998 team of which he was a huge part.

Other thought was this. Can't you call the Ticket office and get your paper tickets transferred to someone else? If so, seems like it'd be a very nice souvenir and keepsake to KEEP THE BOOK WITH THE TICKETS INTACT! (and still go to the games).

Anybody have some information on how to do that, and if so, please post.
GBO

My rep just told me that west of Memphis is going out today and east of Memphis is going out tomorrow. Guess if your in Memphis then your just screwed. šŸ˜„

Yep, pretty much.

But what does that have to do with season tickets

Couple of thoughts -
I think this was an awesome season ticket package. Makes you wonder if Fulmer, being in charge, is adding some class to the marketing. When I see something good, I look at who is in charge. Of course it's a celebration of the 1998 team of which he was a huge part.

Other thought was this. Can't you call the Ticket office and get your paper tickets transferred to someone else? If so, seems like it'd be a very nice souvenir and keepsake to KEEP THE BOOK WITH THE TICKETS INTACT! (and still go to the games).

Anybody have some information on how to do that, and if so, please post.
GBO
I have had new tickets issued at Will Call before. Granted I had left my tickets in Alabama, so It was that or buy new ones.

I got my tickets today and these fancy books they came in are super nice. The pictures on the tickets from the 1998 championship are fantastic too.2018 Season Ticket Book.jpg

Attachments

• 1998 Championship Commemorative Photo.jpg
    1998 Championship Commemorative Photo.jpg
    772.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 2018 Section PP Tickets.jpg
    2018 Section PP Tickets.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 12
Hi Ut_
We plan on having almost all delivered by Friday in the Knoxville area.
Hi there, hopefully you'll be a Happy Dutchman this season.

We chose an alternate delivery to a UPS location as soon as we got notice of shipment. Didn't want to risk theft with 10 tickets and a parking pass. Any idea when ours will be delivered? Still in transit according to tracking. We live in Concord / Farragut.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Ut_

Hi there, hopefully you'll be a Happy Dutchman this season.

We chose an alternate delivery to a UPS location as soon as we got notice of shipment. Didn't want to risk theft with 10 tickets and a parking pass. Any idea when ours will be delivered? Still in transit according to tracking. We live in Concord / Farragut.

Thanks in advance.

As long as they arrive prior to the 1st game you should be fine, right?

VN Store

Back