Season tickets are on the way

happy-dance-.gif

Last edited:
I wish they would update your order# on the website as to when they are mailed. I've yet to receive my email, but find myself getting excited.

Reactions: OneVolNation
I wish they would update your order# on the website as to when they are mailed. I've yet to receive my email, but find myself getting excited.
They said due to the volume of the order, it could be until August 20th for some

Reactions: Sara Clark
They said due to the volume of the order, it could be until August 20th for some
I literally just received my email along with tracking. Should be delivered by end of business tomorrow. Surprised to see they are coming from Little Rock.....probably always have and I'm just noticing that....

Last edited:
My rep just told me that west of Memphis is going out today and east of Memphis is going out tomorrow. Guess if your in Memphis then your just screwed. 😄

Reactions: LakeMaryFLVol
I literally just received my email along with tracking. Should be delivered by end of business tomorrow. Surprised to see they are coming from Little Rock.....probably always have and I'm just noticing that....
Yes, they have for at least the last 20 years. I'm glad to see they are being shipped!

Reactions: Sara Clark
Got an e-mail that they shipped today and will be delivered tomorrow via UPS. I’m in West Knoxville. Saw that some may not receive theirs until the 20th.

Just got an email from UT saying that season tickets are starting to be mailed out this week. It's almost here ladies and gentlemen

We start the first deliveries in the Knoxville area today. Would have happened last week except the shipper was having some issues.

and in a format that I've never seen in all my season ticket holder years (since the 80s). They are included in a book....with all the normal info we get...parking locations, gameday activities, etc. The tickets themselves, are all in tribute to the 98 NCAA Championship team....and are still perforated, but you have to tear them out of the book....parking pass also. Turns this mailing, into a very manageable and informative annual process I suppose.

and in a format that I've never seen in all my season ticket holder years (since the 80s). They are included in a book....with all the normal info we get...parking locations, gameday activities, etc. The tickets themselves, are all in tribute to the 98 NCAA Championship team....and are still perforated, but you have to tear them out of the book....parking pass also. Turns this mailing, into a very manageable and informative annual process I suppose.
Can you post a picture of them? I'd like to see them if you can, without revealing any information like seat number.

Reactions: Volanta
I received my this morning, also. Tennessee has had some good looking tickets before and these are among the best in my opinion. The presentation of the tickets in book form is unique and classy.

VN Store

Back