Season Ticket Refunds

I want a refund if they make me wear pants. My balls need to breathe!!!

You’ll be in the stands with a big orange checkerboard mask, and you’ll love it. If not, you’re dying on a stupid hill.

This is about as ignorant of a comparison that you make. I shouldn't expect more from most on this site though. I don't know why I continue to check in every few months.

Reactions: flowbe209
This post was about refunds and somehow it turned into a Corona thread. I can't believe there isn't a comment about JG not being able to throw the ball downfield because he had heard "passing" droplets got others sick.
I wonder if JG wore a mask maybe he wouldn't overthrow the refund checks to lower level donors denied entry because they had a temperature.

My family is not going to suffocate in a mask while watching a football game in the baking sun in September. UTAD better have a no questions asked refund policy when the official word comes out later this week. And none of this credit to apply to next year BS either. You can charge the card or bank account you can just as easily refund the card or bank account. The approach they take on refunds will be an obvious clue about the strength or lack there of in the financial situation.
And what are you going to do if they dont?

I want a refund if they make me wear pants. My balls need to breathe!!!

You’ll be in the stands with a big orange checkerboard mask, and you’ll love it. If not, you’re dying on a stupid hill.

Pants vs Mask is two different things. I wonder how many times you’ve been inside Neyland. Breathing>>>Ball sweat friend. The thought of sitting in the September heat breathing through a nasty Sweaty mask just seems like misery to me. I’d rather set my butt at home. I’m prepared to die on that hill.

Pants vs Mask is two different things. I wonder how many times you’ve been inside Neyland. Breathing>>>Ball sweat friend. The thought of sitting in the September heat breathing through a nasty Sweaty mask just seems like misery to me. I’d rather set my butt at home. I’m prepared to die on that hill.
Well said.

If you don't get any of your money back, let me know. I will get you part of your "refund" by buying your Florida tickets. There are lots of us non-season ticket holders that will jump at the chance to get to see a game or two.

Let's keep this quiet, I hate for someone to actually set a firm rule in place.
There have been no real specifications on what a "nose and mouth" covering is. As a matter of fact the Knox County mandate is very vague. So if you think you'll have a problem, wear a loose, lace scarf. I personally have purchased several summer weight/cooling gaiters that I plan to use whether mask are required or not. If they are not they won't be covering my nose, but since I set near the field I'll cover my mouth and say things I've refrained from in the past ;)

Here's an copy of the Knox County Mask Regulation

1595874727441.png

My family is not going to suffocate in a mask ...

anigif_enhanced-946-1433453114-7-1500665982.gif

A lot of people don’t wear them because they are sooooo worried about what they look like... those are the people that should get it.

No-one should get it. There's no evidence these ad-hoc masks do any good whatsoever. The masks are uncomfortable and not necessary is why people don't wear them. For whatever reason someone chooses to wear or not wear one is really no-one else's business. And governors overstep their limited authority making demands that people must wear them in public places.

This is incorrect also.
Temperature screening alone, at exit or entry, is not an effective way to stop international spread, since infected individuals may be in incubation period, may not express apparent symptoms early on in the course of the disease, or may dissimulate fever through the use of antipyretics

The Virus is passed on by "Water Droplets". So HTH can someone without symptoms have Snot or Sputum? I'm simply using what Fauci told me, you know; YOUR HERO.

If they play and they let me in my seat... I will be there cheering wearing a mask, helmet or whatever they ask me to wear. I’m a fan!!
Absolutely. But I must say most of those September and even some October games can be pretty miserable and hard to breathe even without a mask. The heat can be stifling. In fact the last game my wife and daughter attended was an afternoon game against Memphis (I believe it was 1999) and it was some kind of hot and miserable. We reached a unanimous decision that day. That was it for them as far as ballgames were concerned. And she comes from a family that made their living off of sports, playing professionally then coaching for ever at a very high level (that's part of it too, she resents all the time missed with her father.) She still thinks it ridiculous. I remind her often how did she think the food and high tuition got paid all those years?

VN Store

Back