Scotty Hopson

Yeah, and now they're scrambling for 3-star JUCOs. Someone even quoted Gillispie saying that the JUCO class is deeper than the high school class this year. :eek:lol:

I think I read 11AM in an online article yesterday. So, if he isn't signing right now, it should be within the next hour.

Scotty Hopson signs with University of Tennessee
1t62w6.jpg

UHA retires Scotty Hopson's #32
35a19ts.jpg

Cotton any news on what Edmondson is going to do? I saw he received offers from TCU and Western Kenucky. I'm just curious because I hear he could be a pretty solid mid-major player.

BCR's just can't let it go...

CatsPause.com - Message Boards

Damn that was some bad reading. If Hopson was a UK commit right now, he would be the next coming of God. Since he spurned the almighty UK (the chosen program of God himself), CBG didn't want him.

Damn I love UK fans...here's to Scotty dominating them for the next few years.

Cotton any news on what Edmondson is going to do? I saw he received offers from TCU and Western Kenucky. I'm just curious because I hear he could be a pretty solid mid-major player.

I know he has offers from WKU, Dayton, and St. John's. The smart money says he is going to the Big East. I don't know if that is the wisest decision or not, but I wish him well.

VN Store

Back