Scotty Hopson

It's Official Scotty Hopson signs with UTReplyDoes anyone here really cares? It's only slightly interesting, like watching someone stuck on the train tracks about to get blindsided.

I'll never understand why these kids parents don't give them some guidance. I don't really blame Scotty for making this mistake, but his parents should have known better.

CBG has done a extraordinary job in a insanely short amount of time. We likely have a top ten recruiting class this year assuming everyone qualifies. We will be in the running for top five for 2010. The only thing holding 2009 back is a lack of schollys.

these guys in Ky are something else

I'm obviously missing the humor here :dunno:

:)

it just seems like we've had an influx of johnny come latelys around here. everytime they show up they jump into a thread that's been going for a month and think we're serious about black jersey's, etc. It fell flat ok? cut me some slack Freak :).

it just seems like we've had an influx of johnny come latelys around here. everytime they show up they jump into a thread that's been going for a month and think we're serious about black jersey's, etc. It fell flat ok? cut me some slack Freak :).

As much as you people bring up black jerseys, I'd probably think you were serious too. :)

I figured your post was probably humor that was above my head.

VN Store

Back