Scotty Hopson 1 and done??

Why would he be stupid to leave.
He will get drafted high and paid high.

However, he does need to learn to command the ball and toughen up on D.

Because he will neither be drafted high, nor guaranteed money if he leaves after this season.

His production has increased from the 1st game to now.

I expect that trend to continue.

He looks to me like a guy that shouldn't be thinking about the NBA right now, but I don't see why he wouldn't get a shot after his Soph year.

His production has increased from the 1st game to now.

I expect that trend to continue.

He looks to me like a guy that shouldn't be thinking about the NBA right now, but I don't see why he wouldn't get a shot after his Soph year.

No it hasn't.

Well, ya it has.

He had his best game against Gonzaga.
He's improving as the season goes along.

No sense in arguing just for the sake of arguing.

Obviously his average isn't climbing every single game to where you could display it on a line graph or some chart.
He's gona have good games and bad games, but he's improving, at least offensively. I mean I could link you up to box scores of the first game and the Gonzaga game, but let's not get petty.
It's only 7 games. He's gona get better and better as we move along.

Obviously his average isn't climbing every single game to where you could display it on a line graph or some chart.
He's gona have good games and bad games, but he's improving, at least offensively. I mean I could link you up to box scores of the first game and the Gonzaga game, but let's not get petty.
It's only 7 games. He's gona get better and better as we move along.

I am not arguing that he won't get better, only that his production hasn't increased since the first game. He will get there, but right now he is playing like exactly what he is, a talented freshman.

Well, ya it has.

He had his best game against Gonzaga.
He's improving as the season goes along.

No sense in arguing just for the sake of arguing.

No he's been playing like a freshman in college, extremely inconsistent.

His ppg average has increased, so technically his production has increased, but he's turning it over and playing shatty defense quite a bit.
If he stops doing stupid things, it will make his scoring more valuable.

I mean if you score 15, and have 3 turnovers and let your man score in double figures...you haven't helped us much.

he doesn't get as much opportunity at TN to showcase his ability, like he would at some other places
He'd probably be averaging 20 a game for several other teams that are more limited offensively.
it's not a neccessity that he light it up for us

His ppg average has increased, so technically his production has increased, but he's turning it over and playing shatty defense quite a bit.
If he stops doing stupid things, it will make his scoring more valuable.

I mean if you score 15, and have 3 turnovers and let your man score in double figures...you haven't helped us much.

You said since the first game his production has increased. He scored a season high 17 in his first game, so technically you are wrong.

Two years according to most mock drafts. One year if we have a deep NCAA run and he plays ok.

He would be best served by sticking around another year. He's not near ready, his defense is terrible.

hes a 2-3 year guy. I've never seen him play defense worth a crap and any one that actually watches the NBA knows they do play d

I haven't seen a game yet where they do. Of course, I'm a Nuggets fan, so maybe we just don't play any D.

He would be best served by sticking around another year. He's not near ready, his defense is terrible.

I think terrible is being a little dramatic. He just isnt up there with the others who have been playing for a couple of years.

VN Store

Back