Scale 1-10 how important is the Vanderbilt game and why?

I would say 8-9. We haven’t played a really bad game all year and it would be a real letdown to finish the regular season with one. We certainly don’t want the negative recruiting narrative to be that we lost to Vanderbilt. We have a lot of hope and improvement to sell recruits right now but that would definitely take a hit with a loss to that bunch.

I would say 8-9. We haven’t played a really bad game all year and it would be a real letdown to finish the regular season with one. We certainly don’t want the negative recruiting narrative to be that we lost to Vanderbilt. We have a lot of hope and improvement to sell recruits right now but that would definitely take a hit with a loss to that bunch.

I think our worst game was UGA and they had a lot to do with that.

Vandy is no UGA

Nothing, I repeat nothing, is worse for a UT fan than to lose to Peabody U. Beating Florida, Georgia, Auburn, and Alabama means we are at the top of our game. Losing to Vandy means we are at the bottom of our game. I would call it a 10 in terms of importance to our program. Especially x 100 losing to the left end radicals in Neyland Stadium. So....win, win big, do not take your foot off the accelerator and definitely run up the score.

Years ago Vanderbilt was a given. It didn’t matter if we had won 10-15 in a row still you don’t lose to them. Not the in state rival. Important game . I’ll give it an 8 on the scale 1-10.
If you don't know that by now then you're not a fan. I hope you're not the same dufuss that calls for polls all the time.

10……because it’s the next game.
It's a 10 because a loss to vandy would make the season more or less meaningless. We had to establish or should I say reestablish this program by beating the teams we historically own. Once we've accomplished that, we can set our sights on the UGA and UF's of the SECE. A loss Saturday would be devastating to Heupel and this program. Having said that....we ain't losin' to Candy on Saturday. No way no how.

I give it a zero. It’s only significant if the threat is real. Vanderbilt is hot garbage this year. Game will be over by halftime.

It’s like the posting of a govt. job opening. Go ahead and apply, but they already know who is getting hired. They show up with their truck of shoulder pads, helmets and cleats. Put them on and run around the field for several hours , and take them off and put them back in their truck and send it to Nashville. WGWTFA

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
Honestly, what does Candy have this year (strengths, weaknesses, etc....)? I've paid zero attention to them.

Reactions: Alto1

VN Store

Back