'20 SC WR Jalin Hyatt (UT SIGNEE)

Speed isn’t everything,it’s nice to have and Def helps.Juju Smith Schuster ran sumthjn like a 4.57 4.58 idk it wasn’t good by no means.You see how well he’s done.Understanding route concepts,hittin ur spots on time,and being able to read diagnosis a defense all rate waaaay higher than a dude that’s fast.Sayin that Hyatt seems to have all the tools he needs to succeed and having that burner speed is just a bonus.Kids potential is sky high.

Last edited:
Speed isn’t everything,it’s nice to have and Def helps.Adoree Jackson ran sumthjn like a 4.57 4.58 idk it wasn’t good by no means.You see how well he’s done.Understanding route concepts,hittin ur spots on time,and being able to read diagnosis a defense all rate waaaay higher than a dude that’s fast.Sayin that Hyatt seems to have all the tools he needs to succeed and having that burner speed is just a bonus.Kids potential is sky high.
You need to be a good football player which can be coached. Elite speed cannot be coached.

Emmit Smith ran a 4.6,Alvin Kamara UT greatest hero ran ran a 4.58,Kareem hunt ran a 4.6 sumthjn.So just sayin speeds nice esp for wrs get off agility etc but darrius heyward bey ran a 4.30 and we see how that turned out.Hes a JAG and Emmit Smith is a hall of famer.I mean agree with you it’s a great bonus to have but it’s not a necessity and most coaches wanna see what u can do mentally physically being fast like u said is just a bonus

Emmit Smith ran a 4.6,Alvin Kamara UT greatest hero ran ran a 4.58,Kareem hunt ran a 4.6 sumthjn.So just sayin speeds nice esp for wrs get off agility etc but darrius heyward bey ran a 4.30 and we see how that turned out.Hes a JAG and Emmit Smith is a hall of famer.I mean agree with you it’s a great bonus to have but it’s not a necessity and most coaches wanna see what u can do mentally physically being fast like u said is just a bonus
The reason sec teams constantly dominate is speed. Simple

Ran into this family at the Gator Bowl. Great family. You can tell they're bought in. Older brother needs to start eating what I've not been able to eat for about 6 months. Younger brother actually looks a bit heavier.

His quickness and elite speed set him a part.
It's those skils that make him so hard to gaurd off the line.
He needs maybe another 25 lbs gained over a 3 year period. Just to be able to break tackles or absorb a little punishment better.

But he doesn't need to get super bulky. I agree he needs a little more strength.
But he's a contributor day 1 as he is now.

His quickness and elite speed set him a part.
It's those skils that make him so hard to gaurd off the line.
He needs maybe another 25 lbs gained over a 3 year period. Just to be able to break tackles or absorb a little punishment better.

But he doesn't need to get super bulky. I agree he needs a little more strength.
But he's a contributor day 1 as he is now.
Are you insinuating I have bad weight.

Seriously, the dude is tiny. My son just turned 20 and he's 5-7 and weighs a buck fifty dripping wet. I told him who it was and he could not believe it. He said "I'm bigger than that dude". He needs some good weight. He'll get broken if he doesn't.

Speed isn’t everything,it’s nice to have and Def helps.Adoree Jackson ran sumthjn like a 4.57 4.58 idk it wasn’t good by no means.You see how well he’s done.Understanding route concepts,hittin ur spots on time,and being able to read diagnosis a defense all rate waaaay higher than a dude that’s fast.Sayin that Hyatt seems to have all the tools he needs to succeed and having that burner speed is just a bonus.Kids potential is sky high.
Adoree Jackson ran a 4.39...

That is an elite 40 time.

Are you insinuating I have bad weight.

Seriously, the dude is tiny. My son just turned 20 and he's 5-7 and weighs a buck fifty dripping wet. I told him who it was and he could not believe it. He said "I'm bigger than that dude". He needs some good weight. He'll get broken if he doesn't.
Eye test InVol? 😏

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Eye test InVol? 😏

Lol right? He must be doing something right if dudes aren’t able to stop him in High School. Just because you don’t weigh a ton doesn’t mean you aren’t strong etc.

Not tooting my own horn just making a comparison here, but in High School I only weighed 138 lbs as a Senior and 5ft 7, however, I benched 225, power cleaned 250 and squatted 315. I had no trouble absorbing hits or dishing them out in football.

I just wasn’t able to put on mass in high school for some reason. Got in to college and got up to 165 as a Freshman baseball player. Hyatt will easily put on mass especially with their nutrition program. Some kids just develop a little later body wise.

Lol, don’t understand how people don’t understand this. He will easily put on 15 - 20lbs of good weight. (Plus he has elite speed)

Last edited:
Amen to that. Speed kills. Always has always will.

Ruggs, Smith, and Waddle at Alabama prove the point....
It's always a great thing to have a WR with the kind of speed to turn a slant into a 75 yard TD......

It opens up so many other things in both the passing and running game, too.

Reactions: tn4elvis
Ran into this family at the Gator Bowl. Great family. You can tell they're bought in. Older brother needs to start eating what I've not been able to eat for about 6 months. Younger brother actually looks a bit heavier.
Cool. Wish his Dad had stayed off SM.

Think the kid will have a good career.

Absolutely...Good example is the Fl.teams with Rainey and Demps also.

Tennessee teams with Gault, Hancock, and McGee....

It keeps Safeties from coming down to help on runs.....
It keeps Safeties back and opens up other passing lanes....
It allows you to spread defense out and get the numbers advantage in the run game inside....

Last edited:

VN Store

Back