'20 SC WR Jalin Hyatt (UT SIGNEE)

I wanna say Carl Pickens, but he was long strider...maybe Peerless?
Price if he was standing on a dictionary.

I especially love that this kid is inside our footprint, and at one of the pipelines we need to create. And it’s nice to see the pay sites figuring out who the finder and developers are in the SEC. Can’t wait until we can just throw sacks of cash at the cruits and BOoM Alabama flips 10 guys on signing day.

Well, unfortunately, the vol he most reminds me of in speed and stature is Leonard Scott. Scott was a great return man, but that never really translated at receiver. Hyatt is already much more developed as a WR. From a skill standpoint I'd have to say Peerless Price.

Well, unfortunately, the vol he most reminds me of in speed and stature is Leonard Scott. Scott was a great return man, but that never really translated at receiver. Hyatt is already much more developed as a WR. From a skill standpoint I'd have to say Peerless Price.
Scott had almost zero WR skills. I called him stone hands his whole career. Hyatt is absolutely nothing like Scott except for the fact he is fast.

By the way...outside of build, I'd say Peerless is the one he most reminds me of too.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back