'20 SC WR Jalin Hyatt (UT SIGNEE)

A lot of guys in this class are from big time winning high school programs.... Success breeds success. They are very used to winning. Culture change in Knoxville and I love it. GBO!!!!!🙏👍

Kelly Washington, Cordelle Patterson, Robert Meachem, and Peerless Price. Unstoppable receiving corps.
I would have loved to have seen Cordarrelle Patterson with a couple of years of Peyton Manning tutelage. I think Peyton could have taught him the ropes.

I would have loved to have seen Cordarrelle Patterson with a couple of years of Peyton Manning tutelage. I think Peyton could have taught him the ropes.
Just being under that same coaching staff in general should have been great.

It’s scary to think with the past awful coaches we have had that we had athletes like CP that were just that freakish they still produce despite our coaches best efforts to suck.

Reactions: tn4elvis
not necessarily, Andy McCullough was a physical specimen that issues with routes and drops....just average success as a wr for Peyton. Cordarelle got his numbers from being the most athletic player on the field

not necessarily, Andy McCullough was a physical specimen that issues with routes and drops....just average success as a wr for Peyton. Cordarelle got his numbers from being the most athletic player on the field
I suppose some people just don't have the sense. However Peyton was able to eventually hammer the knowledge into Reggie Wayne.

VN Store

Back