'20 SC WR Jalin Hyatt (UT SIGNEE)

Would never attempt to downplay what he’s done there. My response is a byproduct of the annual angst and dread regarding our neighbors to the north. We’re a better program. They compete better against Florida...but we’re THEIR Florida.
I was about to say that last line

Reactions: butchna
Y’all should see what that idiot Mike Farrell is saying about Hyatt on Twitter. Said his 40 time wasn’t what’s been posted and that something with his 200m time wasn’t what you’d use to formulate his 40 time. That guy annoys the ever loving crap out of me 😬🔫
@GojiraVol17 Can't find anything by RivalsMike about Hyatt. Got a link?

Reactions: So.ProVOL
View attachment 261210
This is what I was referring to. I saw it on my Bleacher Report app in the Tennessee football section. Kinda rubbed me the wrong way. 😂

Just gunna leave a nugget here.... regarding Mike Farrells idiocy.

20.09 is the fastest recorded High School 200m time. Usain Bolt ran a 19.19 and they said if he ever seriously ran a 40m time he would probably have one of the fastest times ever due to his explosiveness and top end speed. Also, when talking about acceleration you can not compare 40m times to 100m and 200m times. Some kids have faster top end speed and taper out on the back end and vice versa.

What should be noted is the fact that he can maintain his speed over distance which means if he gets into the open field he is going to break away and keep breaking away from defenders. Sometimes it amazes me at how stupid some of these “supposed professionals” are.

Times are just times? Ummm ok Mike. Got a better way to award the fastest people on earth?

giphy.gif

Apparently Hyatt ran a 4.29. They didn't believe it so he ran it again and got a 4.31.

And WTH does Mike Farrel mean when he says they don't "equate?" Is there some supposed equation that determines time differences between 40 yards and 200 meters? Haha. There is a huge difference in these distances and a lot can happen between that difference.

Is he really going to argue that a laser timed run is inferior to his "equation?" Bahahaha what an arrogant know nothing.

Don't get how he can downplay a laser timing. He thinks the twitter guy was using an equation? I'm so confused.

Don't really care either. He's the only guy to really push for HB this cycle, so he gets a pass for the moment. I'll give him benefit of the doubt he just made a quick comment while scrolling.

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]
Times are just times? Ummm ok Mike. Got a better way to award the fastest people on earth?

The Mike Farrell "eye test" is deemed by Rivals to be a more accurate measure of true football speed than those stinkin' laser times. We just need to get over it and accept the genius that is Mike Farrell..

VN Store

Back