'20 SC WR Jalin Hyatt (UT SIGNEE)

I'm 31 and twatter is fantastic if you take it as hyperbole and satire. I hear Pruitt Pruttlecamp is a good follow. utvol88 is the handle I think. idk idk.
UT, not sure how many twatters can understand hyperbole & satire. there's a lot of self revolving youts who think they're models though. man the real world is going to d*** slap some a these fools in a few years 😂

UT, not sure how many twatters can understand hyperbole & satire. there's a lot of self revolving youts who think they're models though. man the real world is going to d*** slap some a these fools in a few years 😂
I low key hope some of the people are that stupid just to know that I'm well above the dumbest in this world.

Calm down Lou.
When one grows old, you don;t have as long to wait as you did in the past. I didn't say I can't wait, it was I can hardly wait. I think most fans want certain players to play as soon as possible when you are losing three starting senior receivers. Of course, some just don't care who we have playing. I could hardly wait for my first hole in one on the golf course but I didn't get one until I was 80. I guess good things come to those who wait.

When one grows old, you don;t have as long to wait as you did in the past. I didn't say I can't wait, it was I can hardly wait. I think most fans want certain players to play as soon as possible when you are losing three starting senior receivers. Of course, some just don't care who we have playing. I could hardly wait for my first hole in one on the golf course but I didn't get one until I was 80. I guess good things come to those who wait.

I think he was referring to you misspelling wait "waith" while simultaneously referring to the lisp Lou Holtz has.

VN Store

Back