'20 SC WR Jalin Hyatt (UT SIGNEE)

"I was really impressed with Tennessee wide receiver commit Jalin Hyatt when I saw him play earlier in the fall. The knock on him has always been that he's slight of build, but he has something that can't be coached – elite speed. He can be quite the weapon in the right offense, especially playing out of the slot, so I'll be advocating for him to make a move up at his position." – Woody Wommack, Southeast analyst

"I was really impressed with Tennessee wide receiver commit Jalin Hyatt when I saw him play earlier in the fall. The knock on him has always been that he's slight of build, but he has something that can't be coached – elite speed. He can be quite the weapon in the right offense, especially playing out of the slot, so I'll be advocating for him to make a move up at his position." – Woody Wommack, Southeast analyst
Well past due time he gets a bump

Barring injury, this kid will break records at TN. Well coached, gets in and out of his breaks like a college player, runs great routes, and has hands for days. Oh and has LEGIT SPEED.

He’ll see the field early when he comes to TN. Get him in the weight room and add 10-15 lbs and he’ll be All-SEC.

This kid is one I am for sure excited about. Can’t believe SC hasn’t even offered him. Damn

I could care less what they rank with the recruiting services. I saw the 3rd rank class in the country get Fulmer fired and Butch would have been another General Neyland if he performed up to his recruiting rankings.
The good news is that we finally have a staff that knows how to evaluate and develop football players. And I do not consider myself a Pruitt apologist at this point. He has until December 2020 for me to form an opinion.

Barring injury, this kid will break records at TN. Well coached, gets in and out of his breaks like a college player, runs great routes, and has hands for days. Oh and has LEGIT SPEED.

He’ll see the field early when he comes to TN. Get him in the weight room and add 10-15 lbs and he’ll be All-SEC.

This kid is one I am for sure excited about. Can’t believe SC hasn’t even offered him. Damn

I hope he can become the type of receiver that can stick his routes and then take the lid off the defense. The Gumps have about 4 of them currently and they are all about his size, assuming he adds 15 lbs.

I expect him to be #2 at the slot...probably behind Johnson to start the season...and I think the skill set you mention will likely push him ahead or no worse than even with Johnson by mid-season...the key will be adding some weight...just a little more muscle to go with his speed will do wonders for him

Musselcramp 🙄

Reactions: scvolfan7
I could care less what they rank with the recruiting services. I saw the 3rd rank class in the country get Fulmer fired and Butch would have been another General Neyland if he performed up to his recruiting rankings.
The good news is that we finally have a staff that knows how to evaluate and develop football players. And I do not consider myself a Pruitt apologist at this point. He has until December 2020 for me to form an opinion.
That sounds just like the definition of a bandwagon fan. I'll be there when they start winning big.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

According to my Madden franchise he’s a future Hall of Famer too so we’ve got that to look forward to

Love our receiving corps again next season

Palmer is the main guy, but Brandon Johnson should be a huge asset.

Can Gibbs emrbace the position? He was the best WR in the state of Georgia his SR year...
Keyton could make a huge jump.
Tillman has talent.

Hyatt and Calloway are going to add the speed.

Yeah, I like what we have.

VN Store

Back