'19 SC WR/DB Kenney Solomon (Tennessee signee)

Is that directed toward me because I assure you I have probably watch more film than you.
943m.gif

@reVOLution33

I don’t think bragging about length of tape watching vs others is something to really bring to a discussion and be taken seriously.

But no not directed towards you just a general observation of comments before watching tape on why a kid might be offered by the staff.

@reVOLution33

I don’t think bragging about length of tape watching vs others is something to really bring to a discussion and be taken seriously.

But no not directed towards you just a general observation of comments before watching tape on why a kid might be offered by the staff.
I only need 5 minutes of film and a picture of the eyes for flawless evals.

~D4H

looking like this kid will commit any day. Kid can ball for sure. Very good find by the staff. At worst he has speed & physical enough to make a impact on special teams at the VERY least.

And this is how you get to the top of college football. Having 2 stars that run a 4.3.

Speed, speed, size, and speed.

Loving what Pruitt is building

Reactions: T Dog
looking like this kid will commit any day. Kid can ball for sure. Very good find by the staff. At worst he has speed & physical enough to make a impact on special teams at the VERY least.

And this is how you get to the top of college football. Having 2 stars that run a 4.3.

🤔

Why do you think he will commit any day?

VN Store

Back