'24 SC WR Braylon Staley (Tennessee)

This. How many times has this happened to Tennessee in the last 15 years? I’d say multiple times a class.
I think Botch was able to secure more commitments, obvs those classes were larger. But his hard sell worked.

I think this staff has a laise faire attitude, which works well for their type of guy. But you cant build a roster just hoping for the best.

I like Huepel. I do think they need to be more assertive getting commitments, and stop worrying that some may be 'soft'. if that is indeed the case, which it appears to be.

Also, gotta grt some OL

Staley was back at Tennessee for just the second time, and the Vols definitely helped themselves this weekend. They talked with him about lining him up in multiple spots — including in the slot and in the backfield — and he's intrigued by Tennessee's offense and the opportunity to play in the SEC. Sounds like Miami is currently the Vols' main competition, with Clemson being at or near capacity at WR in its class for now, and he still might take an official visit to North Carolina next weekend. South Carolina is also trying to get him to attend a camp there this week. He's planning to announce his decision on June 29 or 30.
-Callahan

Don’t be ignant. Winning a recruiting battle against them is always a big deal.

No it’s not. Winning a battle for a WR against Bama, OSU or Clemson is a big deal. UGA? Not so much. Now beating UGA out for a TE or defensive player is a HUGE deal.

No it’s not. Winning a battle for a WR against Bama, OSU or Clemson is a big deal. UGA? Not so much. Now beating UGA out for a TE or defensive player is a HUGE deal.
I understand where you’re coming from due to their lack of WR development and NFL draft picks at the position, but I’d argue beating out the back-to-back defending national champions for any prospect, that can truly decide where he wants to go and isn’t impacted by spots available, is a considered a big deal.

We are taking 4.

We can get them all. What exactly are we mad at here?
BigOrangeTrain for trying to start silly arguments. I think he must have not liked something I said or a reply I made and has been searching for comments of mine to try and combat. Or maybe it’s just that time of the month.

Reactions: Jaxon_Vol2017
BigOrangeTrain for trying to start silly arguments. I think he must have not liked something I said or a reply I made and has been searching for comments of mine to try and combat. Or maybe it’s just that time of the month.

Neither. I don’t search out your comments. Get over yourself lol. Just swapping opinions. Apparently you can’t handle it.

Neither. I don’t search out your comments. Get over yourself lol. Just swapping opinions. Apparently you can’t handle it.
Good to know. My notifications had me fooled I guess.

And I can handle myself just fine thank you. Based on others replies to your posts, they’d agree with me on that.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

VN Store

Back