'24 SC WR Braylon Staley (Tennessee)

Pretty sure he’s been on the list for weeks. Not sure how much of a player we are or where he’s at on our board.
Clemson still has the crystal ball. He had his OV at Clemson early this month. He goes to UNC next week. We’ve got a lot of dudes on campus this weekend. Might be able to make a push

Kelsey Pope welcomes South Carolina wideout Braylan Staley this weekend and there seems to be some good momentum for the Vols in this one for the Palmetto state four-star. Tennessee is going to take as many as four wideouts in this cycle so Staley would be a fabulous addition if they can build on their momentum.
-VQ

One quick note to pass along about Top247 WRBraylon Staley of Aiken, S.C., one of the visitors Tennessee is hosting this weekend: I’ve mentioned a couple times recently that he probably hasn’t been discussed enough as a legitimate option for Tennessee at wide receiver, and I’ve heard from a couple different places this week that he was really high on the Vols going into this weekend’s visit. It’s also worth noting that Clemson already has a couple of WR commitments in its class and is still recruiting other guys at that position, including Mike Matthews, so while the Tigers are the Crystal Ball favorites to land Staley, I think the door is more open for Tennessee than those Crystal Ball picks might suggest.
-Callahan

VN Store

Back