'20 SC SDE Jordan Burch (uscjr commit)

Perhaps he’ll be starting for them and Cade or Trey will meet him over the middle

Yeah this has nothing to do with being worried about SC. An elite edge rusher isn't going to fix their offensive woes. This has more to do with finding it hilarious that their incompetent AD is letting them fall further behind in the East.

Reactions: Scvol7906
I know it's probably not happening but Jordan Burch would be the cherry on top of the icing on this recruiting cake. We need a proven pass rusher and he fits the bill.

VFL..GBO

Reactions: T Dog
They had a top ten NFL draft pick on their DL this past season, and TN still carved them up like a Christmas turkey. And that was using Shrout for a good chunk of the time.

All the sudden when posters put a tweet embedded in their post it just shows up with the blue bird but nothing else shows up. It's not hyperlinked or anything so clicking on it does nothing. I am on my phone. Anybody help a brotha out?

All the sudden when posters put a tweet embedded in their post it just shows up with the blue bird but nothing else shows up. It's not hyperlinked or anything so clicking on it does nothing. I am on my phone. Anybody help a brotha out?

SC apparently wants his NLI in by tomorrow, otherwise it looks like they won’t take him. Sources and rumors say it’s an 80% chance he goes to LSU.

Reactions: volsagain
Looks like LSU told 2 recruits to hold tight until they confirm on Burch. The Texas kid had an article with Zach about not signing. Lsu is at 24. Gotta feel bad for the kids that are told to wait...

1198BA47-D895-4101-8B6C-A97CDCF29333.jpeg

Looks like LSU told 2 recruits to hold tight until they confirm on Burch. The Texas kid had an article with Zach about not signing. Lsu is at 24. Gotta feel bad for the kids that are told to wait...

View attachment 259845
Both are grade issues, CamRon will probably make it, Johnson not as much....nothing to do with Burch. I believe I even commented on these two before. LSU has room for 3, if you count these two...that's 24...plus Burch would be 25.

I would be surprise if Johnson makes it in the class, he's contingent on top of grades. Surprised he's still poking around, we'll see.

Last edited:
Both are grade issues, CamRon will probably make it, Johnson not as much....nothing to do with Burch. I believe I even commented on these two before. LSU has room for 3, if you count these two...that's 24...plus Burch would be 25.

I would be surprise if Johnson makes it in the class, he's contingent on top of grades. Surprised he's still poking around, we'll see.
Do you think you guys get Burch? And does he want LSU and mom USC or Vice-versa

Not a clue, lol, crazy stuff. I said LSU had a good shot a few weeks ago, but I'll stick with my 40 percent chance, out of state....hard to pull.

Mom loves the gumbo man. Lol
BTW, Carbondale for what? Have a Saluki pennant in the basement. Both parents grads... long way from civilization.

VN Store

Back