'20 SC SDE Jordan Burch (uscjr commit)

@secking I now know what you were talking about when you were saying you were hearing Clemson was running in 3rd place. For the record I was right that he was at the Clemson All In Cookout this weekend.

63991921-D531-4825-871A-9B30D483DE8C.jpeg[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

@secking I now know what you were talking about when you were saying you were hearing Clemson was running in 3rd place. For the record I was right that he was at the Clemson All In Cookout this weekend.

View attachment 214700[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]
He was, and then went to UGA yesterday, was still there today at lunch, not sure about now? Where did you get the above quote? SC still will be hard to overcome. From Champs son being his QB, to his coaches all be S.C. alums, etc and the list goes on and on.

If he signs elsewhere, it'll just give me another reason to laugh at the Cocks.

Wait, that sounds weird.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Took an unofficial visit to LSU this weekend. I doubt he signs with South Carolina.
Could go either way, flew in on his own dime, from what I hear going well - 40/60 since he is already committed and mom wants him to be closer. The one that is not going well is McKinnley Jackson, I'm guessing bama (TAM as a secondary) on that one, I think LSU is telling him and his handlers to stick it.

Hasn’t submitted LOI. Muschamp was at signing for his son. Sounds like there may be a twist here.

VN Store

Back