'24 SC QB Jadyn Davis

JADYN DAVIS, FORT MILL (SC) CATAWBA RIDGE, QUARTERBACK
Opposing fans at Fort Mill arrived with signs that read “overrated” and they tried to fluster the newly-minted No. 1 prospect in the 2024 class with chants as well.
It didn’t work.

In a rivalry game, Davis was good on 19 of 30 attempts for 303 yards and three touchdowns as Catawba Ridge blew out Fort Mill 35-0.

“The best part was seeing them bad up their signs and throw them in the trash,” Jeremiah Davis, Jadyn’s father said. “It was a Kodak moment.”

Davis will certainly have more of those over the course of the season. Schools that have made an impression early in his process include Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Penn State, Tennessee and Oregon.

Davis has already committed to play in the All-American Bowl.
-Wiltfong

Kodak moment is a phrase you don't hear very often anymore. UT recruiting should mock up a bunch of images of Jadyn as a Vol and send to his family as Kodak Moment series. Him in Neyland, about to run through the T, winning a heisman, getting drafted, etc.

Kodak moment is a phrase you don't hear very often anymore. UT recruiting should mock up a bunch of images of Jadyn as a Vol and send to his family as Kodak Moment series. Him in Neyland, about to run through the T, winning a heisman, getting drafted, etc.
Why are we referring to the town that the Smokies play in? Could dad be laying some subtle hints?

Yes I know what a Kodak moment is.

No use in being a smartass. I was clarifying that we don't work in person with each other but we do communicate and know each other. You're one of the problems on this site. Nothing useful to say except trying to look cool and be a smartass.
#closeto... is a running joke on VN. And Glitch is about the most harmless and lighthearted poster on this forum. I'm confident he meant nothing by it.

No use in being a smartass. I was clarifying that we don't work in person with each other but we do communicate and know each other. You're one of the problems on this site. Nothing useful to say except trying to look cool and be a smartass.

#closeto... is a running joke on VN. And Glitch is about the most harmless and lighthearted poster on this forum. I'm confident he meant nothing by it.

I appreciate that @cncchris33. I did not mean anything by it. I didn't mean to offend but some folks don't hang out full time in the RF and don't know all of our running jokes. I wished he had not responded with the vitriol that he did but I do not take offense and hope that he will forgive me....

-Bw74-z6HoJCR5XRg-FXUf-9HIi_U4mXPubM-RJchvetDCNqD5TqApghXHlHpKo5SsHq4XKEm7r5K76Go1HiLOrm6jGZX75KnU4SZ6fzQz4jmINx

I appreciate that @cncchris33. I did not mean anything by it. I didn't mean to offend but some folks don't hang out full time in the RF and don't know all of our running jokes. I wished he had not responded with the vitriol that he did but I do not take offense and hope that he will forgive me....

-Bw74-z6HoJCR5XRg-FXUf-9HIi_U4mXPubM-RJchvetDCNqD5TqApghXHlHpKo5SsHq4XKEm7r5K76Go1HiLOrm6jGZX75KnU4SZ6fzQz4jmINx
My apologies then. I did overreact. I will keep this in mind for future posts. Once again, my apologies.

In my defense, I'm used to the FF lol.

My apologies then. I did overreact. I will keep this in mind for future posts. Once again, my apologies.

In my defense, I'm used to the FF lol.

No worries. Feel free to hang out here. We snipe at each other a little bit but we are generally light hearted and friendly.

VN Store

Back