'20 SC LB Jemari Littlejohn (App State commit)

Recusing myself from this one because don’t care. 😴

You insinuated it by asking if pruitt and co. offered him. Then replying exactly. 🤡😂
You in turn insinuated that you, with your woman response of “no, hell no” had did an extensive evaluation of this player but reality you looked at his offer list and just assumed he wasn’t good enough. My point is and has always been if a player is good enough for Pruitt, an actual evaluator of talent. Then he’s good enough for me. Don’t put words in my mouth.

You in turn insinuated that you, with your woman response of “no, hell no” had did an extensive evaluation of this player but reality you looked at his offer list and just assumed he wasn’t good enough. My point is and has always been if a player is good enough for Pruitt, an actual evaluator of talent. Then he’s good enough for me. Don’t put words in my mouth.
Awww is the little baby mad b/c he's way down the board? You insinuated he's a take, but unfortunately he's not. End of story

Vol if he doesn’t screw around and wait and let the scholarships get taken up. CJP really likes him but coaches can only wait so long, It happened to Stephon Gilmore’s little brother at SCar wanting to have a pick a hat moment and they took someone else before he had a chance. Jemari has already made a big jump up the rankings and I expect him to make another one once the season starts. I will be shocked if he doesn’t end up being a ⭐⭐⭐⭐️ in the final rankings.

Last edited:
Reactions: T Dog
Goin around callin people woman? What if it were a woman and you’re callin her such a dadgum low rent thing? 🤨

Reactions: SmokinBob

VN Store

Back